This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 (Nui)

Topic » Tribal Council #5 (Nui)

2133 days 19 hours ago
It1002
Welcome to tribal council. Please grab a torch behind you and dip it in the fire. Fire represents life in this game, so once your fire dies, so does your life in this game.

Before we get to the vote, I have a few questions:

Marto/Chloe: Do you guys feel guilty for essentially causing your tribe to lose the challenge?

All: What does it feel like being on such a small tribe where there’s basically nowhere to hide?

Jack/Harry: How does it feel being left out of the loop in a way on what happens at Easter Egg Island? Does it make you nervous?

All: After this, there only be 4 Nuis against 7 Rapas. Do you think that will affect the next immunity or even your games further down the line?

It is now time to vote. You guys have until 9ET tomorrow to cast your votes. You may revote as many times as you want, but your most recent will count as your official vote

If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, please mail me that you would like to use it or play it before the reading of the votes

P.S. Send confessionals and guess the phrase to win a SUPERIDOL. Remember: 1 guess per tribal
2133 days 4 hours ago
survivor1998
Jack/Harry: How does it feel being left out of the loop in a way on what happens at Easter Egg Island? Does it make you nervous?

Easter Egg Island is still a mystery to me and I'm excited to see how those advantages or disadvantages come into play later.

All: After this, there only be 4 Nuis against 7 Rapas. Do you think that will affect the next immunity or even your games further down the line?

There could be strong bonds made on the other side, and I'm sure bonds have stuck together through the tribe swap. I'm excited for the merge.
2133 days 1 hour ago
FoxyWinters
Do you guys feel guilty for essentially causing your tribe to lose the challenge?
Yeah im so sorry,i wasnt doing ym best but if i stay i will work hard to let my tribe win
2133 days 1 hour ago
It1002
3/5 votes received
2132 days 23 hours ago
It1002
5/5 votes received
2132 days 22 hours ago
survivor1998
Alright let’s hear it
2132 days 22 hours ago
It1002
Ok. I’ll go get the votes

*grabs urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so
2132 days 22 hours ago
It1002
Ok. I’ll read the votes
2132 days 22 hours ago
It1002
First vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Tris
2132 days 22 hours ago
It1002
Next vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Chloe
2132 days 22 hours ago
It1002
Next vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Marto

That’s 1 vote each for Tris, Chloe, and Marto. 2 votes left
2132 days 22 hours ago
cole225
O sweet
2132 days 22 hours ago
TMAN54445
yep
2132 days 22 hours ago
It1002
Next vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Tris

2 votes Tris, 1 vote Chloe and Marto. 1 vote left
2132 days 22 hours ago
TMAN54445
what
2132 days 22 hours ago
It1002
Last vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Chloe

We have a tie

open group

iSurvivor: Easter Island (Day 39)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!