This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

iTAR 1: Leg #5

Topic » iTAR 1: Leg #5

2537 days 3 hours ago
It1002
Leg #5 will be open from Wednesday, June 28th at 7PM EST to Thursday, June 29th at 7PM EST
2535 days 11 hours ago
Enriico
Ok
2535 days 5 hours ago
WitZ
Ready to get back into this :)
2535 days 4 hours ago
It1002
Leg #5 is now open
2535 days 3 hours ago
It1002
Everyone will be on the same flight for this leg of the race
2534 days 7 hours ago
It1002
This leg will probably be extended, considering only one person has completed it, but fyi, I don't appreciate people telling me that I pick the wrong times for the leg duration, because I made you all aware of how long legs would be open very often, and I let you know that this leg would be within this timespan well before it began, so please don't complain about them. Thank you :)
2534 days 7 hours ago
survivingreality
Ok, i never said that you pick the wrong time duration
I said you picked the worst 24 hours for me personally

• first of all my vacation has been planned for a while
•I've had phone issues all week

Because you took like a 4 day break which I was available for all those days
2534 days 6 hours ago
It1002
@Nick You did say that whether that's what you meant or not, and you were all aware of how this game would work and signed up for this, so it's not my fault if your vacation happened to be planned during one of the legs or that your phone isn't working
2534 days 6 hours ago
AnnaMay
I agree with Nick and I feel like a week-long break might have made some people lose interest. I don't think that giving extensions is fair for the ones who did complete the leg in time either. There should be something to keep people active.
2534 days 6 hours ago
It1002
@Anna There would be no race if I didn't give an extension, because like I said, only one person had completed the leg, so there was no point in keeping the deadline. Also, I can't control people's interest in the game. As I've mentioned plenty of times now, YOU signed up for this, so I shouldn't have to make you stay interested in it. Plus, my game is moving along at a pretty fast pace compared to other races that give racers a week to complete legs while I only provide 24 hours, so I really don't understand why anyone should be complaining that you had to wait 7 days for the next leg, considering you complete like 3 in that same amount of time
2534 days 5 hours ago
survivingreality
Ok but like I'm sorry I have other things to do this summer
You took a 4 day break, you were literally not even on for those 4 days

Like im sorry but I can't just cancel my vacation to play some tengaged game

I do love this game but I do consider myself having somewhat of a life. And I'm sorry you choose the most wrong time for me.
But like don't shade me in front of the game
2534 days 5 hours ago
WitZ
Can we all point out... there is no reason that in the Nigerian leg there should be a task about measurement using empirical measurements. Much like the rest of the world they have developed past that... Also considering that there are people on this site not from the US please can you not make tasks that revolve around empirical measurements... That name detour was so hard whereas that math for an American should be super easy. Just saying...
2531 days 15 hours ago
AnnaMay
When does this leg end?
2530 days 5 hours ago
It1002
Results will be posted sometime today

open group

iSurvivor: Easter Island (Day 39)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!