This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Leg #4 (Results)

Topic » Leg #4 (Results)

2528 days 13 hours ago
It1002
Results for Leg #4 will be posted tomorrow at 6PM EST. We will then go on a brief hiatus from the race for about a week and begin Leg #5 on Wednesday, June 28th at 7PM EST
2528 days 13 hours ago
Enriico
Okay
2528 days 12 hours ago
wuau
okok, I will be on holiday starting from this Friday too
2527 days 18 hours ago
It1002
Time for the results
2527 days 18 hours ago
It1002
Heading to Helsinki, Finland, teams faced a roadblock that challenged their inner Usain Bolt. Then, they went to go have some fun at the local amusement park, where plenty of teams got tripped up on one of the rides and Enrico faced his speed bump. After that, they faced a detour, where they could either go buy from the market or test their musical skills, finally sending them to the Pit Stop. Who will be eliminated next from The Amazing Race?
2527 days 18 hours ago
WitZ
Good luck everyone :)
2527 days 18 hours ago
It1002
Arriving to the Pit Stop first...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
James! Checking-in at 11:39:39AM, you are the first team to arrive, however...

You have incurred TWO penalties. You incurred a 1-hour penalty from not completing the Roadblock correctly, not making it to the Olympics in the game, as instructed. You incurred another 30-minute penalty from choosing incorrect transportation, so unfortunately, you will have to wait these penalties out before I can check you in.
2527 days 18 hours ago
It1002
Arriving to the Pit Stop second...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Alice! You are the second team to check-in, arriving at 11:57:58AM, however...

You have also incurred a penalty for not completing the Roadblock correctly, neglecting to include proof of identity in your screenshot answer, so you must wait one hour before I can check you in.
2527 days 18 hours ago
It1002
Arriving next...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Jackson! You are the third team to arrive, checking-in at 12:22:31PM, however...

Because both James and Alice have incurred penalties, you are now officially Team #1! Congratulations on staying at the top!
2527 days 18 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
Ugh I wasted my ExpressPass.
2527 days 18 hours ago
It1002
Fourth to arrive...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Jeremy! Checking-in at 12:23:30PM, you are the next to arrive, however...

You have incurred a 1-hour penalty for neglecting to show proof of your identity in your screenshot answer of the Roadblock, so you must wait out your penalty before I can check you in.
2527 days 18 hours ago
It1002
Oh yeah, Jackson DID indeed use his Express Pass on the Roadblock, so it is no longer in play
2527 days 18 hours ago
It1002
Checking-in next...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Anna! Checking-in next at 12:46:28PM, you are the fifth team to arrive, however...

Because James, Alice, and Jeremy are waiting out penalties, you are officially Team #2! Nice consistency!
2527 days 18 hours ago
It1002
Sixth to arrive...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Enrico! Arriving sixth at 12:51:08PM, you are the next to arrive, however...

You have incurred two 1-hour penalties from not making it to the correct stage of the Roadblock game as well as neglecting to include proof of identity in your screenshot response, so you must wait out your penalty before I can check you in.
2527 days 18 hours ago
It1002
Next to arrive...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Aiden! Arriving at 12:52:29PM, you are the seventh team to arrive, however...

You have incurred a 1-hour penalty for not making it to the correct stage of the Roadblock game, so you will have to wait that out before being checked in.
2527 days 18 hours ago
It1002
*Alice steps out from the sideline*

Alice, you are officially Team #3, checking in at 12:57:58PM. Congratulations!

open group

iSurvivor: Easter Island (Day 39)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!