This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11- Haikili [S2: Hawaii]

Topic » Tribal Council #11- Haikili..

2507 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab your torch, and take a seat. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight. We'll now bring in the members of the jury, Tyler, David, Red, and Alexander, voted out at the last tribal council.

No HII clue will be given out tonight, and this is the LAST night to play an idol if you wish to do so.

Questions for all (From Ryan)
-Last vote until the finale, are tensions running high?
-Endurance challenges are about how bad people want an immunity win. Are they indicative of how badly someone wants to win the game?
-Who's the biggest threat left?
-Miss me?
Extra Bonus Question(From Me): Was I a good guest host? :D

Votes are due at 5 PM EST tomorrow TO WANGIFOLD (They may be read a tad later). Brandan has immunity and cannot be voted for. If you do not vote, your vote will be randomized. If you have an immunity idol and you want to play it, mail me with your vote. Once you vote, you may change your vote, so feel free to send me a new vote if you want to change it before the votes are read. I will read the votes early if I have all of them early. I will continue to ask questions once you have answered your initial one. Send confessionals as well!
2507 days 1 hour ago
WillTraitor
Questions for all (From Ryan)
-Last vote until the finale, are tensions running high?

I think tensions are running really high for this tribal. But I also think only two people here should really be worried. Myself, since I've gotten votes at the last 3 tribal councils. And then I think the other person who should be worried is Josh. He's targeted me for no reason now even though I have tried multiple times to work together with him. I really think it's going to be one of us who leaves here tonight.
-Endurance challenges are about how bad people want an immunity win. Are they indicative of how badly someone wants to win the game?
I can't really speak to this since I got to 50. But then again when I stopped playing it was only midnight, so it wasn't that big of a commitment. But Brandan on the other hand, he didn't sleep at all last night and he even kept going after I dropped out. I mean he's obviously dedicated and willing to do whatever he has too for the win.
-Who's the biggest threat left?
I would say Josh. He's made big moves, he's been part of blindsides, he's even won two individual immunity challenges. If he makes FTC he will win against anyone in this cast. Guaranteed. I've explained this to some of the other tribe memebers heres and now it's just seeing if they want to be a goat or actually try and make a move to eliminate a threat.
-Miss me?
Of course I do bby.
Extra Bonus Question(From Me): Was I a good guest host? :D
Yeah you were!! This being my only 2nd Geoup game but this was really fun and super well organized! I also loved the wiki and the template of it. Great game overall.
2507 days ago
Pokepat
.3. uhm will that question was from me
2506 days 23 hours ago
WillTraitor
Jrnejdkdncisncidndkdn shook

Patrick u were a good host as well love u ??
2506 days 1 hour ago
wangifold
All the votes are in.
I'll go tally the votes.
2506 days 1 hour ago
wangifold
*goes to get urn*
*takes urn back to tribal council area*
2506 days 1 hour ago
wangifold
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, tonight is the last time to do so.
2506 days 1 hour ago
wangifold
*someone stands*
2506 days 1 hour ago
wangifold
*Alan walks up to Wangy*
*Alan hands Wangy Probst a carved object*

The rules of Survivor state that if a hidden immunity idol is played, any votes cast against the person who played it will not count.

This IS a hidden immunity idol and any votes cast for Alan will not count.
2506 days 1 hour ago
wangifold
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person with the most votes will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

*takes lid off urn*
I'll read the votes.

2506 days 1 hour ago
wangifold
1st vote
*flips vote*
"*Will*"

1 vote Will.
2506 days 1 hour ago
wangifold
2nd vote
*flips vote*
"Will"

2 votes Will.
2506 days 1 hour ago
wangifold
3rd vote
*flips vote*
"Josh"

2 votes Will, 1 vote Josh.
2506 days 1 hour ago
wangifold
4th vote
*flips vote*
"Josh"

2 votes Will, 2 votes Josh.
2506 days 1 hour ago
wangifold
1 vote left.
2506 days 1 hour ago
wangifold
5th vote

open group

Ryan's Survivor: S5 COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!