This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4- Pele [S2: Hawaii]

Topic » Tribal Council #4- Pele [S2:..

2510 days 4 hours ago
wangifold
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab your torch, and take a seat. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

Put your name for a question. Will and Red have immunity and cannot be voted for. Tim, you cannot vote.

Votes are due by 430 PM EST tomorrow. If you do not vote, your vote will be randomized. If you want to play a hidden immunity idol, please mail me with your vote.  Once you vote, you may change your vote, so feel free to send me a new vote if you want to change it before the votes are read. I will read the votes early if I have all of them early. I will continue to ask questions once you have answered your initial one. Send confessionals as well!
2510 days 2 hours ago
WillTraitor
Will
2510 days 2 hours ago
wangifold
Will- Worried immunity tonight could cost you down the line?
2510 days 2 hours ago
RedChaos
Reddddd
2510 days 2 hours ago
wangifold
Red- Why did you decide to take immunity tonight?
2510 days 1 hour ago
WillTraitor
I mean yeah of course. Taking this immunity for tonight's tribal council was obviously a really fucking risky move. On one hand, I'm safe tonight and no matter what I'm going to be here tomorrow. But on the other hand I could have really pissed some people off by doing this. But I did this to get Tim out of the game, so hopefully it pays off and I'm able to reap the rewards  of this ploy.
2509 days 19 hours ago
RedChaos
Red- Why did you decide to take immunity tonight?

Immunity is literally the ONLY thing that secures you another day and another step further in this game. Let's face the music, we we're going to lose, and with one immunity already taken- Our ship was about already half way sunk. It took only me to make sure we were down for good. It sucks and I know it was a bad move. This is a numbers game though, and if you don't think about numbers and security, you're done for. So yes, I'm pretty selfish in the sense that I took immunity for myself but I'm just looking out for my number 1 ally who I know and guarentee will stay loyal aka MYSELF.
2509 days 4 hours ago
wangifold
All the votes are in.
I'll go tally the votes.
2509 days 4 hours ago
wangifold
*goes to get urn*
*takes urn back to tribal council area*
2509 days 4 hours ago
wangifold
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2509 days 4 hours ago
wangifold
*No one stands*
2509 days 4 hours ago
wangifold
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person with the most votes will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

*takes lid off urn*
I'll read the votes.

2509 days 4 hours ago
wangifold
1st vote
*flips vote*
"TIM"

1 vote Tim.
2509 days 4 hours ago
wangifold
2nd vote
*flips vote*
"Jacob"

1 vote Tim, 1 vote Jacob.
2509 days 4 hours ago
wangifold
2nd vote
*flips vote*
"Alex"

1 vote Tim, 1 vote Jacob, 1 vote Alex.
2509 days 4 hours ago
wangifold
4th vote
*flips vote*
"Tim"

2 votes Tim, 1 vote Jacob, 1 vote Alex.

open group

Ryan's Survivor: S5 COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!