This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4- Pick Your Poison [S2: Hawaii]

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4- Pick..

2512 days 1 hour ago
wangifold
NON-LIVE, will be posted immediately after the conclusion of tribal, and I will warn you before I post it because it is important you are on as soon as it is.
2511 days 2 hours ago
wangifold
Oos this is actually immunity challenge #5, WILL BE POSTED AT 11 PM EST! TRY TO BE ON IF YOU CAN, IMPORTANT TO BE ON WHEN THE CHALLENGE IS RELEASED.
2511 days ago
WillTraitor
I'll try and be on.
2510 days 22 hours ago
RedChaos
*looks suspicious*
This is fishy!
2510 days 21 hours ago
wangifold
Come on in guys!

Kanaloa getting their first look at Pele, Nick voted out at the last tribal council.

First things first, Kanaloa, I will take it back.

Once again, immunity back up for grabs.

In front of you are 5 urns. You get to choose 1 each, and the catch is that there is a limited number of each item, so the quicker you choose, the more likely you are to get what you want.

You can choose:
1- Gain a single point for your tribe. (Unlimited)
2- A clue to your tribes idol. (4 available)
3- Gain two points for your tribe, BUT you get an automatic vote against you at the next tribal you attend. (5 available)
4- Gain FOUR points for your tribe, but you cannot vote at the next tribal you attend. (5 available)
5- Lose three points for your tribe, but are immune at the next tribal you attend. (2 available)
6- A pass to return to a future season, lose two points for your tribe. (1 available)

You have until 5 PM EST tomorrow to publicly announce your decision. Failure to choose is an instant urn #1. Once you choose, you may not change your decision, so think carefully. Whichever tribe gets the most points will win immunity. There will be no reward for the winning tribe, so if you want a clue, pick urn #2. If there is a tie then whichever tribe had less people take points wins immunity. If there is STILL a tie then both tribes will go to tribal.

Good luck!
2510 days 21 hours ago
Maladus1
Ummmmm..... holy fuck this is what you mean by go early
2510 days 21 hours ago
UnicornChicken
I do not like this challenge lawd have mercy on us all!!!
2510 days 21 hours ago
wangifold
Will be mailing people about the challenge when I get home
2510 days 21 hours ago
DavidM7
THIS is what we HAD to be on for?
2510 days 21 hours ago
Maladus1
Well.... we got to pick something...
2510 days 21 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Heck it! I CHOOSE URN 4!
2510 days 21 hours ago
Maladus1
Seriously Tyler?
2510 days 21 hours ago
DavidM7
OMG
2510 days 21 hours ago
UnicornChicken
I am here to WIN!!!!
2510 days 21 hours ago
Maladus1
But seriously.... wow
2510 days 21 hours ago
wangifold
Due to the nature of this challenge, the Tiki Trouble twist will NOT be in play this round.

open group

Ryan's Survivor: S5 COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!