This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4- Mail Mania [S2: Hawaii]

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4- Mail..

2513 days 2 hours ago
wangifold
LIVE, at 5 PM EST tomorrow.
2513 days 2 hours ago
Maladus1
I CAN BE AT THIS CHALLENGE!
2512 days 2 hours ago
wangifold
CHECK IN STARTS NOW!
2512 days 2 hours ago
UnicornChicken
I am H-E-R-E! Here honeys.
2512 days 2 hours ago
Maladus1
Here!
2512 days 2 hours ago
wangifold
You MAY compete if you arrive late.
2512 days 2 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Pele tribe you guys can take a break. You've worked so hard you've earned it. Just chill, y'all don't need to compete.
2512 days 2 hours ago
Joshbb17
here!
2512 days 2 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Yes Josh! We got 3 members!
2512 days 2 hours ago
lionsden121
Hi
2512 days 2 hours ago
wangifold
Come on in guys!

Pele getting their first look at Kanaloa, Nathan voted out at the last tribal council.

First things first, Pele, I will take it back.

Once again, immunity back up for grabs.

In this challenge, FOUR castaways from each tribe must simply send mails over Tengaged as fast as they can.

Each castaway competing will send 10 mails over Tengaged, numbering them from 1-10.

I will take the timecodes between your 1st and 10th mail to determine how long you took to do the task, and the times of all FOUR castaways will be added up to create a tribe total.

If LESS than FOUR people compete for your tribe, you'll receive a penalty of 10 minutes for each missing time.

If MORE than FOUR people compete for your tribe, only the FIRST FOUR who submitted will count. So please make sure you get who is playing straight before you go.

ONCE YOU SEND THE FIRST MAIL YOUR TIME STARTS. YOU CAN'T STOP AND RESET! SO GET IT RIGHT!

The tribe with the fastest time wins immunity. The tribe with the slowest time goes to Tribal Council.

Credit:Suitman13
2512 days 2 hours ago
wangifold
I might make this challenge a semi-live challenge if more Pele members don't show up, but we'll see where both tribes are at by 515.
2512 days 2 hours ago
Michael31
Ok I can do this if I can go like right away. Gotta go to work
2512 days 2 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Okay well I am planning to compete, so I'm gonna prepare for that!
2512 days 2 hours ago
Maladus1
I can try and do this!
2512 days 2 hours ago
wangifold
Here's what I'll do.

Both tribes, I will wait either one hour, or until all submissions are in, whichever comes first. You may begin whenever you are ready.

open group

Ryan's Survivor: S5 COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!