This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1- Pele [S2: Hawaii]

Topic » Tribal Council #1- Pele [S2:..

2514 days 5 hours ago
wangifold
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame, and get fire. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

Put your name for a question.

Votes are due by noon EST tomorrow. If you do not vote, your vote will be randomized. If you want to play a hidden immunity idol, please mail me with your vote. Once you vote, you may change your vote, so feel free to send me a new vote if you want to change it before the votes are read. I will read the votes early if I have all of them early. I will continue to ask questions once you have answered your initial one. Send confessionals as well!
2514 days 5 hours ago
wangifold
Kanaloa will decide who will receive tonight's tiki totem within the hour, and that information will be revealed to you shortly.
2514 days 4 hours ago
wangifold
Jey receives the totem.
2514 days 4 hours ago
WillTraitor
Congrats Jey!!!
2514 days 3 hours ago
RedChaos
I'll take a question! I can't believe i have to make this choice uhhhh
2514 days 3 hours ago
WillTraitor
Ill take a question too
2514 days 2 hours ago
wangifold
Jey will be stealing someone's vote, the person to be revealed just before votes are read.
2514 days 2 hours ago
wangifold
Jey- Does it put a target on your back receiving the totem?
Will/ Why didn't you complete the challenge?
2514 days 2 hours ago
Michael31
Mike
2514 days 2 hours ago
Path
Alex
2514 days 2 hours ago
RedChaos
Does it put a target on your back receiving the totem?

Oh definitely. Its not necessarily an advantage, but it certainly has the potential to shake things up and I don't think people like that. Not that I would shake things up so very early in the game, but yeah. lol.
2514 days 1 hour ago
NJKoda1998
Nick
2514 days ago
wangifold
Mike-Wish more people competed in tonight's challenge?
Alex-What's most important in your decision tonight?
Nick-How important is tonight's vote going forward?
2514 days ago
WillTraitor
Will/ Why didn't you complete the challenge?

You know Ryan, that's actually really funny that you brought that up. So here's the deal, I had my list typed out and it was saved in a Google Doc, and I had planned on submitting it when I woke up. But sadly, when I woke up it was too late and the challenge was over. It sucks knowing that I was a part of us losing this challenge.
2514 days ago
NJKoda1998
Nick-How important is tonight's vote going forward?

It's the first vote, so it will show where some people stand, but really this vote shouldn't affect the game moving forward to much because there were those who did the challenge those who didn't. We have clear active people and inactive people, so this vote should be easy really.
2513 days 13 hours ago
wangifold
I have all the votes in, but I will hold off on reading them until I wake up in the morning, when I assume more of you will be on!

open group

Ryan's Survivor: S5 COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!