This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1- Gullfoss [S1: Iceland]

Topic » Tribal Council #1- Gullfoss..

2526 days 7 hours ago
wangifold
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame, and get fire. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

You may not vote for Jake S. as he has individual immunity. Everyone else is fair game.

Put your name for a question.

Votes are due by 4 PM EST tomorrow. If you do not vote, your vote will be randomized. Once you vote, you may change your vote, so feel free to send me a new vote if you want to change it before the votes are read. I will read the votes early if I have all of them early. I will continue to ask questions once you have answered your initial one. Send confessionals as well!
2526 days 7 hours ago
tundrahenry101
I want a question
2526 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
Question please.. -sighs-
2526 days 7 hours ago
wangifold
Jake- Even though the tribe lost, is it any solace to know you won't be going home tonight?
Patrick- As one of the more active members, do you think you have a bigger say in tonight's vote?

Also, a note on randomized votes (traditionally self-votes). If they are cast, it will be revealed that the vote was randomized AND it won't go toward your "Overall Votes Against" total on the wiki. It still has the power to vote you out tho lol.
2526 days 7 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Jake- Even though the tribe lost, is it any solace to know you won't be going home tonight?

Of course it is. Safety in the first round of this game is important to me because it gives me more time to figure out how I want things to go in a way that's calmer and less stressful because I'm not worried about going home first. Who wants to go home first? Not me!
2526 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
As one of the more active members, do you think you have a bigger say in tonight's vote?

You never know, but it'd be strange to get out active members.
2526 days 7 hours ago
wangifold
Jake- Are there any clear targets that should go first?
2526 days 7 hours ago
wangifold
Patrick- Are you saying you'll be targeting inactive players tonight?
2526 days 7 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Jake- Are there any clear targets that should go first?

In any survivor game there seems to be a running theme that people that maybe aren't as active tend to go home first. Whether that will ring true in this game is to be determined. But I wouldn't fully count it out.
2526 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
Patrick- Are you saying you'll be targeting inactive players tonight?

Usually what happens in Survivor on Tengaged. So maybe I am.
2526 days 7 hours ago
teamjacz
Cedric is here
2526 days 5 hours ago
wangifold
Cedric- Strokkur blew through the challenge and thoroughly handled you all. Are you worried about tribe strength going forward?

Patrick- What're you looking to accomplish in this game?

Jake- Can you see this tribe wining challenges in the near future?
2526 days ago
tundrahenry101
Jake- Can you see this tribe wining challenges in the near future?

I can definitely see us pulling out a win in the future! Hopefully the nearer future lol
2525 days 16 hours ago
teamjacz
Cedric- Strokkur blew through the challenge and thoroughly handled you all. Are you worried about tribe strength going forward?

The challenge wasn't indicative of challenge strength like it was activeness. They have more people to play for their tribe but I believe our tribe has stronger members.
2525 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
Patrick- What're you looking to accomplish in this game?

Having a stronger tribe is my first priority. The rest I can figure out later.
2525 days 12 hours ago
wangifold
Votes might be read a tad late, I'll keep you all updated.

open group

Ryan's Survivor: S5 COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!