This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S12] Live Show 1: Team Nehemiah & Team Michael

Topic » [S12] Live Show 1: Team..

1389 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
Nehemiah, we turn to you first, please name the ONE act you are sending through to the Top 12...

01. Twenty One Pilots (Danielevk)
02. Ella Eyre (1001games)
03. Zach Seabaugh (Skarsgard)
04. Paramore (Jameslu) #SCSteal
1389 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
The act I am sending through to the Top 12 is...
Ella Eyre!
1389 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
Congratulations Ella Eyre (1001games)! You are through to the Top 12 quarter finals! *claps*
1389 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Grats Ella!
1389 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
01. Twenty One Pilots (Danielevk)
02. Zach Seabaugh (Skarsgard)
03. Paramore (Jameslu) #SCSteal

One of you is about to be sent through with Ella based on the overall points tonight, the remaining two will form Nehemiah's bottom two and perform again on Sunday night...
1389 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
The act safely through is...
Zach Seabaugh (Skarsgard)!
1389 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1389 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
Congratulations Zach Seabaugh (Skarsgard)! You are through to the Top 12 quarterfinals! Please join Ella in the safety zone! *claps*
1389 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
Twenty One Pilots (Danielevk) and Paramore (Jameslu) #SCSteal, you will be performing on Sunday night once again for a spot in the Top 12 this season! Best of luck! *claps*
1389 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
Now, let's move on to #TeamMichael - Michael, who are you selecting to move forward to the Top 12 quarter finals?

01. Melodores (chris2pei)
02. First To Eleven (Moviemusicguy123)
03. Toneisha Harris (Jameslu)
04. Tori Kelly (Rubes) #SCSteal
1389 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Grats Zach!
1389 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
MICHAEL:
This is literally the toughest decision ever. I absolutely love all four of you and I enjoyable all of your performances tonight. I could make a case for each one of you on why I should use the fast pass on you guys. But not gonna lie I keep going back and forth with two of my acts. I think Im gonna give my fast pass to the act whose performance I quite enjoyed and who I think has great potential to make it far this season and possibly win this season. The act Im giving my fast pass to is.....
First To Eleven!!!
1389 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1389 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Grats First to Eleven!
1389 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
Congratulations First To Eleven (Moviemusicguy123)! You are through to the Top 12 quarterfinals! Head over to the safety zone with Ella and Zach! *claps*

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!