This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S12] The Knockouts (Round 3)

Topic » [S12] The Knockouts (Round 3)

1375 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
A new non-live episode of The X Factor 12: The Knockouts is about to be posted!

Your mentor will select one winner from each Knockout pairing to advance to the next stage of the competition - The Showcases!

Each eliminated act will be available for a steal at the end of the episode.
Steal available:
Tommy - 0 steals
Jack - 1 Steal
Michael - 1 Steal
Nehemiah - 2 Steals

Running Order:
#TeamTommy
01. Sara Bareilles (chris2pei)
02. Masha Mnjoyan (ryan5676)
---------------------------------
#TeamNehemiah
03. Barns Courtney (1001games)
04. Zach Seabaugh (Skarsgard)
#TeamNehemiah
05. Neon Jungle (ryan5676)
06. Relley C (Rubes)
#TeamJack
07. Rai-Elle Williams (Rubes)
08. Linus Hemker (ryan5676)
#TeamMichael
09. James Graham (chris2pei)
10. Diana Rouvas (DrG2)
#TeamJack
11. Scarlett Lee (raygan94)
12. Daneliya Tuleshova (chris2pei)

Best of luck!
1375 days 19 hours ago
chris2pei
good luck to us!
1375 days 19 hours ago
TommyD

*walks out*

Hello and welcome to The X Factor! *claps*

Tonight, The Knockouts continue and our judges send six more acts straight through to the next stage of the competition - The Showcases!

Please welcome your panel! Tommy, Jack, Michael and Nehemiah! *claps*

Let The Knockouts continue...
1375 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
#TeamTommy

01. Sara Bareilles "Brave" (chris2pei)

JACK:
*Claps* I really loved your voice before hand and I have kept my opinion the same. I think you did wonders with your song choice tonight and I didn't even recognise it tonight which I want to see from artists like yourself.

MICHAEL:
I think this was a great song choice and even a smart one as it's noticeable by everyone not living under a rock. I think this is as consistent as your audition performance and I dont see anything bad about this performance. Its gonna be down to how your opponent does tonight.

NEHEMIAH:
Im a huge fan of you Sarah and I really really really want to see you succeed in this competition I love this performance and I think you have more to come that are better so I want to see you stay

TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
This was such a beautiful performance and a lovely song choice for you. You have such a great control over your voice when you reach them higher notes. I love that you play the piano and you are really delivering I feel. Well done!

*claps*

----------------------------------------

02. Masha Mnjoyan "Hallelujah" (ryan5676)

JACK:
This is probably the most evenly matched pairing because you both have the enhancement of your voice between the auditions and now. This song choice was a brilliant decision because it allowed you to show off your range to everyone and I was able to enjoy your performance aload

MICHAEL:
Such a risk taken on such an iconic song when it comes to singing shows. You have to make sure you nail it while performing this song. I think you did a great job. I think out of these two performances you gave us the better vocal performance while Sara gave me a better performance overall. This could go either way.

NEHEMIAH:
So you no doubt have a lot of talent and I respect you as a singer if I will have to choose I would have to go in favor of Sarah but this was a phenomenal performance in my opinion as well.

TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
We have this song performed a lot on this show, but I am so delighted with this because it's one of the best I think we have seen! You just had so much power and depth to the performance and I just felt the ending was insanely good. You really delivered tonight. Well done!

*claps*

------------------------------------------

The winner of this Knockout?

TOMMY:
I came into this knockout not really knowing what I would do, you both did a really good job, but I think one of you just took this song to a new level. The winner of this KO is Masha! Well done! I'm sorry Sara!

*claps*

Congratulations Masha Mnjoyan (ryan5676)! You are moving on to The Showcases! *claps*

Unfortunately, Sara Bareilles (chris2pei), you have not been selected, but you will be available for the steal at the end of the episode. Good luck!

*claps*
1375 days 19 hours ago
chris2pei
someone steal Sara as she she have a lot more to offer please, thank you <3
1375 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
#TeamNehemiah

03. Barns Courtney "99" (1001games)

TOMMY:
*claps*
I really enjoyed this performance! It was fun, you were just a vibe right the way through the performance. I feel that you're so underrated and wrongly so, because you have some killer vocals and they are not going unnoticed. A good job!

JACK:
I didn't like this because to be honest you sounded very almost exactly similar to the original and doing a cover I want to see variety on how different people interpret different songs which i did not see from this tonight.

MICHAEL:
Im gonna be completely honest here and say that if this was your audition performance I would of given you a no. Im a bit disappointed in this performance because I was pretty high on you coming into this stage and I hope if you move on you go back more to your audition.

NEHEMIAH:
So I really really enjoyed your audition and today I can say maybe this was a bit less than what you gave us previously but it still worked.

*claps*

-----------------------------------------

04. Zach Seabaugh "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" (Skarsgard)

TOMMY:
*claps*
You are really good looking. I thought this was a really fun performance, you have a lovely tone, it's like Elvis is living within you. You've got a great stage presence and you put on a show! I'm not sure how you would fair moving forward, but I don't think we have had an act like you thus far, so that's kind of exciting. Good luck!

JACK:
*Grooves* Choosing an Elvis song is risky as hell, but it worked. I think you embodied the song and it was right for you to choose a song like this even though I wasn't expecting it. I will be so happy to see you through because that was really good.

MICHAEL:
I think this was on par with your audition performance and I would say it was more enjoyable to listen to then Barns' performance. I do see a mini Elvis in you but you are clearly your own person. But I think your gonna get to a point this season that your voice alone wont be able to help you move on.

NEHEMIAH:
So lowkey I definitely forgot your audition but this was a nice reminder of who you are and i do like country music. My only thing was that this did indeed feel a little repetitive and lost its charm after a while.

*claps*

Nehemiah, which act are you sending through to The Showcases?

NEHEMIAH:
I feel that both of you boys truly have better performances to represent you both and take you further and advice from me for the one that goes through your performance has to be a killer one because rn i’m a little disappointed. The winner of this round is going to be Zach Seabaugh!!

*claps*

Congratulations Zach Seabaugh (Skarsgard)! You are through to The Showcases! *claps*

This does mean that Barns Courtney (1001games), you have been eliminated, but you will be available for the steal at the end of the episode. Good luck!

*claps*
1375 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
#TeamNehemiah

05. Neon Jungle "Hideaway" (ryan5676)

TOMMY:
I thought this was a really cool and really fresh performance. You have stepped it up since your last performance, I feel like you would bring so much freshness to the next stage of the competition if you do make it through. Good luck!

JACK:
I actually liked this performance. I wasn't expecting this from you after your audition but you have improved which I like to see. I think your harmonies were really tight and I overall really enjoyed this.

MICHAEL:
I was quite impressed with this performance tbh as I wasn't really knowing what to expect from you guys. I think the song choice is probably gonna be a hit or miss to the other judges. I do think the 2 on the right are the better vocalists so if you do move forward probably find performances that focus more on them.

NEHEMIAH:
So as an idea I love you girls, individual voices are beautiful, but execution is all over the place. I admire taking the song and making it your own but it didnt make the song all that much enjoyable.

*claps*

-------------------------------------------

06. Relley C "Shackles" (Rubes)

TOMMY:
This was a completely different performance from your audition, it's more lively and a lot more movement. You know, I'd be happy with either of you being sent through to The Showcases, I think you both have something different to offer us! Good luck!

JACK:
I have to say I like the performance tonight but I wanted to see more from you. I really enjoyed your audition and was waiting to see what else you could do. But this fell kind of short for me today.

MICHAEL:
This was so much better then your audition performance and dont know why this wasn't it. I think you have the potential with the right song choices to do well in the competition. Overall I would say you gave us a better vocal performance but individually one of the girls in Neon Jungle did better. I would like to see more from you tho.

NEHEMIAH:
i think you are a powerhouse yet i still dont know exactly all that you bring to the table but this was a performance that was quite enjoyable. I do love my gospel music!!!

*claps*

----------------------------------------

Nehemiah, who is the winner of this Knockout?

NEHEMIAH:
i believe this battle was clear cut for me congratulations to Relley C!!!!

*claps*

Congratulations Relley C (Rubes)! You are moving on to The Showcases! *claps*

This does mean that Neon Jungle (ryan5676), you have not been selected, but you will be available for the steal at the end of the episode. Best of luck!

*claps*
1375 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
#TeamJack

07. Rai-Elle Williams "Somebody That I Used To Know" (Rubes)

TOMMY:
This is a great song, and the rap was a great addition to the song and really suited the performance. I think you had some really lovely moments throughout this, but it did feel very similar to the auditions, I think we're ready to see the next stage of Rai-Elle now.

MICHAEL:
If I recall your audition, I would say that I liked this more. This performance reminded me a bit of Relley's performance just before this as you both gave us vocals and a rap within the performance as well. I think this is gonna be a close call for you tonight.

NEHEMIAH:
I want you on my team! And this is why you are talented and I can see you in the live shows I can see you going to far. song choices are going to be a big big part of that though

JACK:
Rai elle you are so young but so fresh. I put you two together because of this factor because your like my little kids of the group. But that is not your voices at all, you have a strong and powerful voice which I see all the time. I just have the worry if its powerful enough

*claps*

------------------------------------------

08. Linus Hemker "Back To Black" (ryan5676)

TOMMY:
This was lovely, I really do do enjoy this song, but I do think that this song didn't lend itself to showing you off to the best of your ability, it was quite monotone throughout. Having said that, I do think that you have something more to offer and I want to see it. Good luck!

MICHAEL:
Awesome song choice first off. Also where did you come from. Im gonna be honest and say that I was not expecting this to be this good. I dont think I remember your audition at all but Im gonna remember you from now on and I think this is an easy decision, for me anyways.

NEHEMIAH:
I remember you and I was not a fan of you I think during the auditions but the reason I remember you is because you were so unrememberable that’s why I really think you have to step up more if you do stay

JACK:
You really remind me of a past contestant but I can't put my finger on it. I think this was a good song but the problem was that I think it was the same artist which I would love to see you cover another person's song. It was good just want a little of variety

*claps*

-----------------------------------------------

Jack, who is the winner of this Knockout?

JACK:
The both of you really impressed me but obviously only one can go through and this is why I am choosing to bring... Linus with me to the showcase

*claps*

Congratulations Linus Hemker (ryan5676)! You are moving on to The Showcases!

Unfortunately, Rai-Elle Williams (Rubes), you have not been selected, but you will be available for the steal at the end of the episode! Best of luck!

*claps*
1375 days 19 hours ago
Neme91
Neon Jungle is a team not just an individual unit one bad apple spoils the bunch. But i loved both performances as much as i could from what was presented
1375 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
#TeamMichael

09. James Graham "A Song For You" (chris2pei)

TOMMY:
*claps*
I really enjoyed this! Your falsetto was to die for! It was a song that I hadn't expected, but you made it cool, you made it enjoyable and I think this was a stellar performance tonight. I really enjoyed it. Well done!

JACK:
*Claps* I am not familiar with the original song but your range and your runs in this performance is really good. I think tonight you upped your game and against someone as strong as Diana you kind of needed to..

NEHEMIAH:
This is probably gonna be one of the best battles we’ve had in the entire series because damn you both are power houses I don’t know what Michael is going to do

MICHAEL:
Not a Donny Hathaway song. This was such a perfect song for you to sing tonight and I think were just getting started with your voice. This is gonna be an insane knockout battle and I regret doing this pair. Fantastic job. What I exactly wanted to see from you!

*claps*

10. Diana Rouvas "I'll Never Love Again" (DrG2)

TOMMY:
*claps*
This was a lovely song, and very similar to James so I feel that this was a great match up in hindsight. You've got such a lovely voice and everything just seems so effortless. Well done!

JACK:
Michael is really lucky to have you because this was top knot. Your voice is really strong and I see you go really far in the competition. Tonight this is definately your improvement from your auditions because you broke your boundaries

NEHEMIAH:
Diana you are a force to be reckon Ralph and I think that if you continue on the path that you are on you got this in the bag just don’t drop it like you did in season nine

MICHAEL:
Oh man, a steal better be used tonight. This was also such a perfect song for you and this was such a beautifully well done performance. This was such a short performance as well but I couldn't stop watching it. It was so good that it felt like it went by so quick. Amazing job!

*claps*

Michael, who is the winner of this knockout?

MICHAEL:
I think whoever I dont choose to win this knockout will get stolen. I have to go with my gut here and go with the person who I think can reach the finale with the right song choices. With that being said the winner of this knockout is... Diana Rouvas! James Im so sorry you did such a fantastic job and you deserve to get stolen and I really hope you do!

*claps*

Congratulations Diana Rouvas (DrG2)! You are through to The Showcases!

Unfortunately, James Graham (chris2pei), you have been eliminated, but you will be available for the steal at the end of the episode. Best of luck!

*claps*
1375 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
#TeamJack

11. Scarlett Lee "Always On My Mind" (raygan94)

TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
Such a beautiful performance! Honestly, your voice was absolutely stunning! I have no words, you completely delivered tonight! Well done!

MICHAEL:
I love the way you started off the song. Just showing off the vocals from the start and continuing to do so as the song went on. You do have a tough knockout opponent but I think you actually held your own here and wouldn't be surprised if you won this knockout after this incredible performance.

NEHEMIAH:
Another person I wanted on my team I’m gonna say it like I said every show is Jack lets you go I’m stealing you I am stealing you.

JACK:
*Claps* Tonight you have went above and beyond with your song choice tonight because it allowed you to tune into your emotion which I loved. The problem was, I got a little bored at parts and I was trying to find something to excite me.

*claps*

12. Daneliya Tuleshova "Rise Up" (chris2pei)

TOMMY:
*claps*
A lovely performance, this was a great way to end the night. I think the both of you really stepped it up tonight and I'm looking dorward to seeing either of you in the next stage. Good luck!

MICHAEL:
I think you held your own with the song and you did a great job here. I do think tho that this was a bit of a step down from your audition. I would say whoever loses this knockout will probably get stolen. I preferred Scarlett's performance more tbh. Best of luck!

NEHEMIAH:
Same goes for you too Miss sweetie if Jack lets you go I’m stealing you because yo talent is real!

JACK:
Your accent is beautiful and it added something to this song which gave me actual chills down my spine because I have never heard anyone sing his song with an accent like yours. I would have to say in parts you was struggling to build the power but you made up for it

*claps*

----------------------------------

Jack, it's the last decision of the night, who is the winner of this Knockout?

JACK:
Choosing between the two of you has proven very hard since you both bring something to the table but I have to choose to take through, Daneliya. You impressed me more today so I choose you.

*claps*

Congratulations Daneliya Tuleshova (chris2pei)! You are moving on to The Showcases!

This does mean that Scarlett Lee (raygan94) will be available for the steal at the end of the episode! Best of luck!

*claps*
1375 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
There you have it, another round of knockout performances, let's take a look to see who has made it through today!

01. Masha Mnjoyan (ryan5676)
02. Zach Seabaugh (Skarsgard)
03. Relley C (Rubes)
04. Linus Hemker (ryan5676)
05. Diana Rouvas (DrG2)
06. Daneliya Tuleshova (chris2pei)

*claps*

This means that the STEALS are now in play!

Steals available:
Tommy - 0
Jack - 1
Michael - 1
Nehemiah - 2

The acts the judges can steal from tonight are:

01. Sara Bareilles (chris2pei)
02. Barns Courtney (1001games)
03. Neon Jungle (ryan5676)
04. Rai-Elle Williams (Rubes)
05. James Graham (chris2pei)
06. Scarlett Lee (raygan94)

Judges, please post if you will be stealing from 0, 1 or 2 of the above acts. You have 12 hours to post. If more than 1 judge selects to steal an act, the choice will then lie with the act.

For now, goodnight!

*claps*
1375 days 19 hours ago
chris2pei
omg! tysm Jack <333
1375 days 19 hours ago
J4ckWilko
I am so conflicted right now because there’s two I want to steal but there’s also 1 knockout I’m looking out for tomorrow
1375 days 19 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Congrats to everyone who made it <33333
1375 days 18 hours ago
Neme91
*slams button for Rai-Elle*

*slams button for Scarlett Lee*

Fight me judges I dare you!!!!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!