This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S12] The Auditions (Round 5)

Topic » [S12] The Auditions (Round 5)

1380 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
A new non-live episode of The X Factor 12: The Auditions is about to be posted. Three of four YES votes from the judges will send you through to the next stage of the competition - The Judgement.

Set list:
01. Zach Seabaugh (Skarsgard)
02. Rai-Elle Williams (Rubes)
03. Relley C (Rubes)
04. Claudia Emmanuela Santoso (nhl8765554321)
05. Jack Vidgen (hazbez94)
06. Siala Robson (hazbez94)
07. Guster (1001games)
08. Stellar Perry (ryan5676)
09. Amanda Brown (tswiftlover13)
10. Twenty One Pilots (Danielevk)
11. Miss Tres (Danielevk)
12. Cody Simpson (Danielevk)
13. Lizzo (Danielevk)

Best of luck!
1380 days 1 hour ago
TommyD

Hello and welcome to The X Factor 12! Today is a double episode today! That's right, the final set of auditions will take place right now and then later tonight we go LIVE for the first time this season as the acts fact The Judgement!

For now, please welcome your panel: Tommy, Jack, Michael and Nehemiah! *claps*

Let the final episode of The Auditions commence...
1380 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
01. Zach Seabaugh "Take Your Time" (Skarsgard)

TOMMY:
I thought this was a good audition, I loved that country vibe, but you kept it relevant and it felt fresh. Some parts didn't feel as strong, but as a starting point this was good and I liked it. Well done!

JACK:
I didn't really like this because it seemed two casual and nothing really wowed me. I think in this season there has been alot of amazing acts and to be honest, I couldn't see you coping in the compeititon.

MICHAEL:
This was a pretty decent performance to start off the night. I do think you still have a lot more to give us in this competition and I will love to see where else you can go with your voice. I think this show will help you grow as an artist.

NEHEMIAH:
It might be because I feel this season the talent is not as stacked and intense as i would have loved it to be and we need more males. But I adored this audition.

*claps*

#JudgesVerdicts
Tommy - YES
Jack - NO
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - YES

Tommy: Congratulations, with a majority panel - you are heading through to The Judgement!
1380 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
02. Rai-Elle Williams "Bridge Over Troubled Water" (Rubes)

TOMMY:
This was a funny performance because I felt that you had all the right components, the notes were good and you carried them out well, but the fluidity was missing for me, the exit from one part and the entrance to the next didn't feel that it flowed as well, but I do think this is something you can work on in the next stage of the competition.

JACK:
I watched you when you was on Got what It Takes and I have seen so much growth from you from the time i first saw you sing. Tonight proved that you deserve to be here and picking a song like this was a risk but it paid off for you.

MICHAEL:
I dont know about this performance tbh. I think doing it acappella hurt you a bit when performing the song. If Im being honest I dont see you doing much in the competition if we decide to move you forward. This is a tough decision here.

NEHEMIAH:
Yes! Yes! Yes! No need to hold any more time on an obvious YES!

*claps*

#JudgesVerdicts
Tommy - YES
Jack - YES
Michael - NO
Nehemiah - YES

Jack: Well done! We can not wait to see you at The Judgment!
1380 days ago
TommyD
03. Relley C "Up To The Mountain" (Rubes)

TOMMY:
Some really nice moments throughout the audition. I thought it was a little wobbly in places, but overall you had some beautiful moments. You have a lot of potential and I'm excited to see a little more from you.

JACK:
First thing, this was a really lovely song choice which suited your voice very well. This was well executed and your runs was so delicate and beautiful which I really enjoyed to hear. I think you kept building on your voice which I also loved.

MICHAEL:
This is another one where I dont know what to think about. I guess I could see some potential in you but from what I saw, it didnt really do much for me. I want to be blown away from these performances not being indecisive after them.

NEHEMIAH:
I’m not gonna lie was kinda surprised to see you here but I have a feeling that you have a game plan and that you are gonna do your best to knock our pants off so let’s get that bread!

*claps*

#JudgesVerdicts
Tommy - YES
Jack - YES
Michael - NO
Nehemiah - YES

Michael: You have a majority panel and are heading to The Judgement!
1380 days ago
TommyD
04. Claudia Emmanuela Santoso "Never Enough" (nhl8765554321)

TOMMY:
*claps*
A bit of a slow start, but oh my by the end you were delivering on every level and that last drawn out note was absolutely stunning! I find acts like you exciting, you're new and I don't think we have ever had you on The X Factor before, so welcome to the show!

JACK:
This was an amazing song and you took a risk with it because It needs to be done well and if it isn't you can really tell but tonight you did this song justice and I think you are really going to be a strong asset to whoevers team you are on.

MICHAEL:
Finally a performance tonight that is absolutely amazing. This song is hard as it is to perform but you being so young killing it is incredible. I think you can be a real contender in this competition but might be tricky on the way as we have a few acts similar to you.

NEHEMIAH:
Another Never Enough, this performance just felt so...awkward to watch based on how you present yourself, very cringy. But vocal wise you are good.

*claps*

#JudgesVerdicts
Tommy - YES
Jack - YES
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - YES

Nehemiah: Congratulations, you're through to the next stage of the competition!
1380 days ago
TommyD
05. Jack Vidgen "Hello" (hazbez94)

TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
This was very good oh my gosh! You took this song to a whole new level for me and you were really feeling it throughout! Some crazy vocals and I would love to see more from you! You're a star and I want to see more from you! Well done!

JACK:
To be honest, I would have liked this song because your notes was really crisp but there was oversinging in parts which disapointed me because I thought you would have done alot better. I think if you did have your control with over singing better, you would be an amazing singer.

MICHAEL:
Well damn. Talk about making an entrance to the competition. I dont even know if your gonna be able to top this. This was like a finale performance. It just kept getting better and better as you kept on singing and killing those vocals.

NEHEMIAH:
You won me by the first note, because control is a real thing and this is a singing competition show so no more flash and gimmicks I want real singers!!

*claps*

#JudgesVerdicts
Tommy - YES
Jack - YES
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - YES

Tommy: Well done, we can't wait to see you at The Judgement!
1380 days ago
TommyD
06. Siala Robson "Other Than You" (hazbez94)

TOMMY:
Normally, this isn't my thing, but I was really feeling this and I felt that you brought a lot of diversity to that stage just now, you gave us something that I didn't even realise we might be missing on this show. It felt like it was something we could get used to seeing on this stage. Well done!

JACK:
I was unsure about this but I really like it because your different and your unique. We don't have many acts like yourself but I am glad we have someone like you this year because I feel you will do well

MICHAEL:
Well this is something different. I dont think we've had someone like you in the competition since Ive been here anyways. I think you'll stand out this season and it will help you out in the long run. Great original song as well.

NEHEMIAH:
We have really anyone like you and I think you are in your own lane so no competition there so now you have to market yourself and we’ll see where you place this season.

*claps*

#JudgesVerdicts
Tommy - YES
Jack - YES
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - YES

Jack: With four YES votes, you're through to the next stage of the competition!
1380 days ago
TommyD
07. Guster "Satellite" (1001games)

TOMMY:
I love your whole presence, it's exciting and it's just enjoyable! You know I love this kind of thing and I just already want to see more from you. You're not going to be everyone's cup of tea, and you will have to fight hard if you make it past the judgement, but for right now, this was good.

JACK:
I really liked this because you have some sort of style with you with the different instruments in the background. Your vocals arent amazing but to be honest I really liked what you brung to this audition today.

MICHAEL:
*falls asleep* Thank you for boring me with this performance. I needed a quick nap anyways. Nothing else to say really. Wasnt a fan of it at all.

NEHEMIAH:
I love that you guys continue to make an appearance on this show and even tho people don’t get you all the time I get you and I’m gonna see what I can do this season for you guys to shine.

*claps*

#JudgesVerdicts
Tommy - YES
Jack - YES
Michael - NO
Nehemiah - YES

Michael: You have the majority vote and are making it through to The Judgement!
1380 days ago
TommyD
08. Stellar Perry "Always Remember Us This Way" (ryan5676)

TOMMY:
This was a really nice audition, you had a lot of emotion running through it and I felt very captivated throughout. I did think you were struggling a little with the hight notes, but that's something to continue working on. I like how you look, I like your voice, I'm excited to see some more!

JACK:
This amazing Lady Gaga song is a staple from A star is born and you nailed it tonight. You showed us the emotion that needs to be made with the song and you showed us that your look may not always match your voice which occurred tonight with you.

MICHAEL:
Beautiful performance! You kind of remind me of Lady Gaga a bit but that could also be because of the song you chose. This was a strong audition and one of the better ones weve seen so far in the competition. Amazing job!

NEHEMIAH:
This is how you take a song Stellar and you make it your own!!!!!!

*claps*

#JudgesVerdicts
Tommy - YES
Jack - YES
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - YES

Nehemiah: We can not wait to see more from you at the next stage!
1380 days ago
TommyD
09. Amanda Brown "Paris (Ooh La La) (tswiftlover13)

TOMMY:
*claps*
I really enjoyed this! You have a big voice, but it was still fun and captivating! You brought the excitement to the stage and delivered. I would be absolutely shocked if you did not make it through to the next stage of the competition.

JACK:
Your range is incredible and this performance was too. I think you really brung it tonight. I think it was a good song to dance to and you had loads of fun with it.

MICHAEL:
Im dying at the notes being listed as you hit them. Anyways fantastic performance. You are obviously strong vocally and I cant wait to see more performances from you. We know when you perform that we are gonna be getting vocals beyond vocals.

NEHEMIAH:
I have not had the pleasure Amanda to see you in season 8 but I was told that you truly were robbed and I can see why people say that. You are a little firecracker you!

*claps*

#JudgesVerdicts
Tommy - YES
Jack - YES
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - YES

Tommy: Well done Amanda! You're through to The Judgement!
1380 days ago
TommyD
10. Twenty One Pilots "Migrane" (Danielevk)

TOMMY:
*claps*
I really, really liked this! I thought it was so much fun and you had a lovely voice! You're giving me vibes that the last seasons winners had and that's always good. You did a great job today in my opinion.

JACK:
I am not really a fan of this because I feel you oversung a lot and your notes wasn't really clean and you was just wanting to have a good time which meant it was messy.

MICHAEL:
Im so glad to see you guys audition. Your one of those artists that I only know a few songs from but are also so talented. Like you guys are so unique in what you do and I am absolutely here for it. You guys probably have more amazing performances like this for us.

NEHEMIAH:
I looked down and saw your name on the roster and i got giddy so fast because vocals will always be showcased from you boys and I know this and now it’s gonna be fun to see what you guys actually bring to the show and I think with this form of panels and judges we’ve had recent you guys have a true shot so let’s go boys!

*claps*

#JudgesVerdicts
Tommy - YES
Jack - NO
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - YES

Jack: You're through to The Judgements with three YES votes!
1380 days ago
TommyD
11. Miss Tres "Sex Bomb" (Danielevk)

TOMMY:
Honestly, you had me completely shocked throughout, but this audition did just feel a little gimmicky, like you had the fun, but for this competition, it's not right. I do feel that you may do better on a show like Supertalent or something like that though!

JACK:
Umm, I don't know what to say. This was very interesting because I liked the gimmick of it all but the fact is, will you be able to compare to others and could you maybe win. I don't really think so

MICHAEL:
I love this performance. This was a fun audition and what a twist. I dont know what else you guys have to perform for us but I want to see more from you. It was entertaining to watch and the reason why I will be saying....

NEHEMIAH:
I’m sorry but I had to laugh.

*claps*

#JudgesVerdicts
Tommy - NO
Jack - NO
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - NO

Michael: Unfortunately, one yes is not enough, you have not made it through to The Judgement!
1380 days ago
TommyD
12. Cody Simpson "New Crowned King" (Danielevk)

TOMMY:
*claps*
This just felt really cool and really fresh. You completely entranced me throughout, and I really liked the pace of the song and your voice with it. It'll be interesting to see what you can bring to the show.

JACK:
I really liked this because you showed us a variety of skill with this song. I think you remind me kind of matt Bloyd from last season with your sort of style which I really like.

MICHAEL:
Ok I wasnt expecting that voice. I was expecting the voice from All Day to show up here. Look at you all grown up. I think it was a good performance and it will probably be enough for you to move on to the next stage. Excited to see how far you grown with your voice.

NEHEMIAH:
You are another person when i saw you on the roster I was truly excited to see because there is so much control and volume to your voice. I think now it’s getting your resonated because I want you on my team just from hearing that audition.

*claps*

#JudgesVerdicts
Tommy - YES
Jack - YES
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - YES

Nehemiah: We will be seeing you at The Judgement Cody! *claps*
1380 days ago
TommyD
13. Lizzo "Juice" (Danielevk)

TOMMY:
This was fun, but I do think that your vocals suffered a little and the overall performance just felt like it was a little under-rehearsed. I would advise you to come back in a future season and focus a little more on the vocals.

JACK:
YASSSS!!! Get it gurl! This was so exciting and fun. I really liked it. I think your vocal ability wasn't amazing but I think you made up for it in the performance department

MICHAEL:
We love a legend. Im feeling generous today so Ill try to be nice and say that this wasnt the worst audition of the night. But it was lowkey a mess. I dont know if you have what it takes to win this competition but maybe you can prove me wrong.

NEHEMIAH:
As I’ve been saying all season now, diversity is finally starting getting appreciated and I think you are the definition of that so it’s iconic for you to end the show! Those two boys in the middle not try to send you home because I thought this was downright good.

*claps*

#JudgesVerdicts
Tommy - NO
Jack - YES
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - YES

Tommy: With a majority vote, you are through to The Judgement!
1380 days ago
TommyD
There we have it! The Auditions are now OVER for Season 12!

Let's take a look at who made it through to The Judgement today -

01. Zach Seabaugh (Skarsgard)
02. Rai-Elle Williams (Rubes)
03. Relley C (Rubes)
04. Claudia Emmanuela Santoso (nhl8765554321)
05. Jack Vidgen (hazbez94)
06. Siala Robson (hazbez94)
07. Guster (1001games)
08. Stellar Perry (ryan5676)
09. Amanda Brown (tswiftlover13)
10. Twenty One Pilots (Danielevk)
11. Cody Simpson (Danielevk)
12. Lizzo (Danielevk)

Congratulations to the 12 acts!

Join us later tonight at the slightly later time of 12 midnight BST / 7PM EST for The LIVE Judgement!

Our Top 52 become our Top 48, moving on to The Knockouts, our teams are revealed and unfortunately FOUR acts will be eliminated before they even perform again!

That's all LIVE, tonight at 12 midnight BST / 7PM EST!

See you later! *waves*

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!