This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S12] The Auditions (Round 1)

Topic » [S12] The Auditions (Round 1)

1405 days ago
TommyD
A new non-live episode of The X Factor 12: The Auditions is about to be posted.

You need 3 or 4 'YES' votes from the judges to make it to the next stage of the competition - The Judgement!

Setlist:
01. Sheldon Riley (Jameslu)
02. Chloe Kohanski (Jameslu)
03. Toneisha Harris (Jameslu)
04. Paramore (Jameslu)
05. Daneliya Tuleshova (chris2pei)
06. James Graham (chris2pei)
07. Sara Bareilles (chris2pei)
08. Youngblood (chris2pei)
09. Noah Guthrie (1001games)
10. Ella Eyre (1001games)
11. Barns Courtney (1001games)
12. Larkin Poe (1001games)

Best of luck!
1405 days ago
TommyD

Hello and welcome to The X Factor 12! Our panel are on the search, once again for the twelfth singing sensation of Tengaged! Who will follow in the steps of last seasons winners Twenty Two One? They have to perform for the win...

We start with The Auditions, where each act has to secure three YES votes from the panel to advance! Deciding their fates, please welcome the Season 12 panel!

Tommy, Jack, Michael and Nehemiah! *claps*

The judges are taking their seats, let the first round of The Auditions commence...
1404 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
01. Sheldon Riley "Do You Really Want To Hurt Me" (Jameslu)

TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
This was a really great audition! It was just so well controlled and had so much depth, it's crazy! You really delivered right off the bat and what a incredible start to the season. You had so much emotion and I can already see you have so much potential! Exciting!

JACK:
This is a traditional Boy George song and I think it was executed well. You did well to start but then it kind of went down hill when you started getting too emotional. If you kept it up from the start, that would be extremely strong.

MICHAEL:
Great way to start off this season!  I could already tell that were gonna see no one else like you in the competition. You have the whole package here. You have the voice that gets our attention and also has the performance aspect as well. You can tell a story with your voice! Amazing job!

NEHEMIAH:
It’s good to see you back Sheldon, you were on my team in season 9 and truly i got to witness how talented you are. However, I am gonna say as an audition song this just felt off.

#JudgesVerdicts
Tommy - YES
Jack - YES
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - NO

Tommy: You have three YES', we can not wait to see you at The Judgement! *claps*
1404 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
02. Chloe Kohanski "The Chain" (Jameslu)

TOMMY:
*claps*
This was good, it was rocky, and diverse! You know, we saw an incredible win last season, so on this show anything goes now and I genuinely think that acts that show us diversity like this have the shot to go all the way on this show now. I feel like you can for sure give us more, but for the auditions, this was great!

JACK:
Your deep alto voice is sooo good. Throughout the song you built energy and then that massive explosion of energy was so well timed and you know your voice which really has impressed me.

MICHAEL:
Come through voice! I actually feel like I haven't been a big fan of your voice but I actually really like it here. You have the voice I absolutely love to listen to from time to time. I would love to hear more from you for sure and see what else you can bring to the competition!

NEHEMIAH:
Welcome back to the X Factor, Chloe. You definitely had an amazing run back in season 8 I remember and from this performance that has not changed because this is exactly what an audition needs. Showcase almost your voice has to offer.

*claps*

#JudgesVerdict
Tommy - YES
Jack - YES
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - YES

Jack: Welcome to The X Factor 12! *claps*
1404 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
03. Toneisha Harris "Rise Up" (Jameslu)

TOMMY:
I can see why you posted this performance even if the audio is a bit sketchy, but vocally you have all the goods! You sounded so well rounded and a pure talent! You excited me and I absolutely adore this song. Yes, it would be good to see something a little more visually pleasing and a little more focused with the audio, but this was a great first impression! Well done!

JACK:
The video was definately not good but seriously, ignoring that you have a set of lungs on you and I think your vocals was good. I wish for the future get better quality videos because this was just not it.

MICHAEL:
One of my favorite songs of recent years and you sang it beautifully! I think your gonna be one of the powerful singers this season and gonna be a force to be reckoned with if you make it far in the competition. I do wish tho that this had better audio quality. I dont care much about video quality when you sound like that.

NEHEMIAH:
Why Hello Toneisha, audio and video quality has nothing to do with me unless it completely ruins the song. I think you sang this song beautifully and I am eager to see more of what’s to come from you.

*claps*

#JudgesVerdict
Tommy - YES
Jack - YES
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - YES

Michael: We will be seeing you again at the next stage of the competition! *claps*
1404 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
04. Paramore "Last Hope" (Jameslu)

TOMMY:
*dances with Jack*
I really enjoyed this! It was just so much fun, exciting and had so many great qualities throughout! I am super excited to see more from you and I hope the other judges agree with me! This was a perfect way to introduce yourself to us! Well done!

JACK:
I usually don't like acts like you but tonight, I really enjoyed this because you had great control when singing and it meant you could play with your notes which I really liked. I had an act that was not the typical winners of this season and your exactly like them.

MICHAEL:
Im so glad you auditioned this season and Im ready for you guys to kill it. We just had a rock band win last season and I could see you guys continuing that this season. I think what helps you out is yes your great at rock but you can also go with less rock stuff and have your vocals carry you through the performance. Great job!

NEHEMIAH:
I am so happy to see you guys here, so far this season we have a lot of old contestants looking for a second chance. I think this was a newer side of you guys than what I remember and I actually liked it. I felt like you took us on a spiritual trip.

*claps*

#JudgesVerdict
Tommy - YES
Jack - YES
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - YES

Nehemiah: Congratulations, with four YES votes - you're through to the next stage!
1404 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
05. Daneliya Tuleshova "Tears of Gold" (chris2pei)

TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
Oh my goodness! I loved this! This was everything I wanted in an audition, it was powerful, fun, it made me want to move! You literally gave us it all. You do need to focus on diction a little, but overall this is an audition I am going to remember! Well done!

JACK:
*Claps* This is completely what I wasn't expecting from you today, I think you are very unique and have a certain energy that very little people can match. If you can meet these standards through the season, I can't wait.

MICHAEL:
13? DId I hear that right? Such a talented young artist and I could see you easily go far in the competition. I do think this performance got better as it went on and I think song choices are gonna be big for you this season. Amazing job!

NEHEMIAH:
I knew as soon as I heard you talk, that you were gonna have such an amazing lower register and you delivered this song for such a big song at your age.

*claps*

#JudgesVerdict
Tommy - YES
Jack - YES
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - YES

Tommy: Well done! You're off to The Judgement! *claps*
1404 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
06. James Graham "I Can't Make You Love Me" (chris2pei)

TOMMY:
*claps*
I can't believe you are 17 in this performance! This was lovely and such a hard song to sing, but you gave me a lot of control and emotion. The song felt slower than the original and I actually liked that! You were very exposed and you still delivered! Well done!

JACK:
This was a solid performance and tbh you really look like shawn mendes and Charlie Puth together. Your runs was sooo good and you will be so exciting to see when you go through its obvious.

MICHAEL:
First off just wanna say you robbed Ali of winning The Four. I think this was a good performance from you. If Im honest, its the worst audition I've seen so far this season but everyone has been so amazing. Im on the fence on this one tbh. I know what your capable of tho.

NEHEMIAH:
I know the talent that you possess young man, one of my favorite songs as well. I always wondered why you have never been able to get to a live show. Maybe this season might be a little different for you.

*claps*

#JudgesVerdict
Tommy - YES
Jack - YES
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - YES

Jack: Well done James! You're through to the next stage of the competition! *claps*
1404 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
07. Sara Bareilles "Manhattan" (chris2pei)

TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
WOW! There was something so magical about this performance! And something so captivating! I really enjoyed this. You have a delightful voice and one that I want to hear more of, it compliments the piano so well! Well done Sara!

JACK:
*Claps* This was such a powerful and emotional performance. The song in its self is really good to hear and I think it has a nice meaning. The problem was that I think it was kind of safe and i would have liked to see you take a risk because I know you could take it easily.

MICHAEL:
I haven't seen you in a singing competition yet and after seeing this I dont know why that is. You have a beautiful voice and you have one of those voices that gets everyones attention. People are just drawn to you and you have them space out throughout the whole performance. Great job!

NEHEMIAH:
*Standing Ovation* By far my favorite performance so far tonight and it’s because it’s just so raw, so real, and so emotional. I love artists that tell stories inside their voices.

*claps*

#JudgesVerdict
Tommy - YES
Jack - YES
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - YES

Michael: Sara, we're going to be seeing a lot more of you! Well done!
1404 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
08. Melodores "Youngblood" (chris2pei)

TOMMY:
*claps*
I am so glad you guys are back! I think you were totally robbed last season and you deserve a shot at redemption. This was an exciting performance and very current which at first I didn't think I would like, but I really enjoyed! We need to see more from you and we need to keep you off Team Jack! *screams*

JACK:
I completely regret not taking you last season and I am so glad you came back because I could see you was a star and to be honest, I am ready to fight for you back on my team because how you guys join together is perfect.

MICHAEL:
Im so glad you guys are back! You got robbed not making it to the lives last season and I was upset I didnt have you guys on my team. I think with the right judge you can make it to the lives this time and actually have a shot at winning the whole competition. Just keep doing what you guys usually do. Amazing job!

NEHEMIAH:
I actually love that you boys decided to come back after such a close call last season, I still don’t understand how Jack had let you go but hopefully you guys show us SOMETHING different. You don’t need to perform the same songs we all already just seen from you. We want more so you guys actually make it to the Lives this time.

*claps*

#JudgesVerdict
Tommy - YES
Jack - YES
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - YES

Nehemiah: Congrats! You're off to The Judgement! *claps*
1404 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
09. Noah Guthrie "Thinking Out Loud" (1001games)

TOMMY:
*stands and claps(
Noah, this is an incredible audition! You really showed us the vocal ability that you have, you showed us the control you have and Noah, if this is your starting level, I can not wait to see where you go with it. You have so much talent and with you and the guitar, it's just bliss! Well done!

JACK:
I seriously love your voice because its so soulful and you have this voice that can completely change a song up. I think this was a really goo.d song choice for you also because you can play with the vocals alot

MICHAEL:
This was a nice performance from you and there really wasnt anything wrong with it at all. Maybe choose a better song as Ive said multiple times that this song it quite boring when people cover it. If Im thinking about the x-factor do you have what it takes to win this competition?

NEHEMIAH:
I have such a soft spot for those artists with the rasp and the soul and then on top of that you performed an Ed Sheeran song. I think you have such a chill and laid back type of vibe and it worked on Dillon James last season so maybe you have a spot in this season.

*claps*

#JudgesVerdict
Tommy - YES
Jack - YES
Michael - NO
Nehemiah - YES

Tommy: Noah, three yes' is all you need! You're through to the next stage of the competition!
1404 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
10. Ella Eyre "Love Me Like You" (1001games)

TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
Oh my goodness! I feel like today has been an incredible day of talent! This was so good, it was cool and current and you had some killer vocals in that audition! You gave me winner vibes, I'm not going to lie! This was great!

JACK:
For you, this is surprising because I see you singing alot of pop numbers but with this slower and more acoustic performance, really impressed me. You built up your vocals across the song which worked in your favour.

MICHAEL:
I wasnt expecting that voice at all. You have such a cool voice and I immediately want to hear more from you. Im interested to see what other performances you have to show us. Also not to be picky but the instruments were a bit distracting for me.

NEHEMIAH:
*Standing Ovation* This brought back so many old memories. All the way back to Season 4, I choose you as the wild card for the girls and sent you through to the live shows. I think that speaks to how much I believe in you and I really am glad to see you back after such a long time.

*claps*

#JudgesVerdict
Tommy - YES
Jack - YES
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - YES

Jack: Well done, you're off to The Judgement stage! *claps*
1404 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
11. Barns Courtney "Little Boy" (1001games)

TOMMY:
*claps*
I really enjoyed this! I think you're so damn cute and your voice is really good! You have like a part in your higher register that just sends chills through me, when you carry the note through! I really liked this audition and I'm going to say it, I can see us working well together this season if Nehemiah doesn't steal you off me!

JACK:
To be honest I did not like this because I felt this was quite safe and it didn't build enough and it kinda of stayed one note throughout. I think your vocals was good but if you do get through, please work on your musicality.

MICHAEL:
I think you have an interesting voice and I think you'd be fun to see perform in the competition. I would like to see what else you have and see if you can show us something with a piano. You're also quite cute so you get extra points

NEHEMIAH:
*Standing Ovation* Oh my god all of my favorite artists are just popping back up. I had you on my team last season and I sadly lost you in the Knockouts which I still think about to this day. I think you are EXTREMELY talented and I can’t wait to see what you have on the table this season.

*claps*

#JudgesVerdict
Tommy - YES
Jack - NO
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - YES

Michael: With three YES votes! You're through to the next stage of the competition! *claps*
1404 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
12. Larkin Poe "Sound of Silence" (1001games)

TOMMY:
I liked this, I thought it was cute you two working together and bringing us this song, which is an incredible song. I do think it lacked a little umph! But the softer moments which are most recognisable with this song made up for that. It's going to be interesting to see what the other judges make of this...

JACK:
Umm ok! This song is not the best to be using because It has very little substance to it. I also feel it looked like you was looking straight at the words which was unfortunate.

MICHAEL:
I wasnt expecting this to be a group. I think you guys have great voices and Im very intrigued on what other performances you have to perform because I would love to see other songs that showcase you guys individually. You guys blend very well together tho. Great job!

NEHEMIAH:
Okay come in with the diversity, I love diversity but I also am a realist and of all the auditions we’ve seen today there definitely is a level that you have to be at for this season. Did you guys make that level?

*claps*

#JudgesVerdict
Tommy - YES
Jack - NO
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - YES

Nehemiah: Well done, you're through to the next stage of the competition! *claps*
1404 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
There you have it! Twelve acts have auditioned for us tonight to compete to become the next singing sensation of tengaged, let's take a look at who will be advancing to The Judgement...

01. Sheldon Riley (Jameslu)
02. Chloe Kohanski (Jameslu)
03. Toneisha Harris (Jameslu)
04. Paramore (Jameslu)
05. Daneliya Tuleshova (chris2pei)
06. James Graham (chris2pei)
07. Sara Bareilles (chris2pei)
08. Youngblood (chris2pei)
09. Noah Guthrie (1001games)
10. Ella Eyre (1001games)
11. Barns Courtney (1001games)
12. Larkin Poe (1001games)

Congratulations guys! We can not wait to see more from you! We will see them again on Monday night's LIVE Judgement special!

Join us tomorrow night for the next round of The Auditions and see who else can make it through...

Goodnight!

*waves*
1404 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
MICHAEL:
First off just wanna say you robbed Ali of winning The Four. I think this was a good performance from you. If Im honest, its the worst audition I've seen so far this season but everyone has been so amazing. Im on the fence on this one tbh. I know what your capable of tho.

OMG YES ALI WAS ROBBED.

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!