This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S10] Live Show 4: Season Finale

Topic » [S10] Live Show 4: Season..

1432 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
*cheers*

Good to have you back Sam!

All stars premiered tomorrow evening LIVE! And we will be announcing the last place later tonight!
1432 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
Neme91
THE NOR'EASTERS WERE ROBBED

I knew you would say this haha!
1432 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
Now let's get to business! The Top 4 have to first perform their new song, then their song of the season and 4th place will be announced.

The Top 3 will then go on to sing their winning song!
1432 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
First up, we go over to #TeamTaylor! *claps*
1432 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
Here is Haley Reinhart with her New Song "Creep" (Jameslu) #TeamTaylor

*cheers*
1432 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
1432 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
I absolutely love this song (as I think you know!). This performance was great because it went back to that vibe you were giving us at the start of the season which I fell in love with so much. This performance had so many ups and downs and so many different levels and contributions musically, it all just felt right - good job!
1432 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
CHRIS:
*standing ovation* OH MY GOSH!!! WOWOWOW!!! I'm really impressed on the songs you performed and making it your own. You are the most creative act here and seeing you here in the finale stage, girl you're here to win this thang!!
1432 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
*Standing Ovation* One of my favorite songs, and topped with one of my favorite voices this season. I’m actually glad that I got to meet you Haley because I think you have something unique. You are full of so much jazz, soul, and passion. I’m just proud of your journey.
1432 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
TAYLOR:
*STANDING OVATION*
WHAT!! Yas!! What A way to open the finals!! This performance was literally perfection like there were no coval flaws whatsoever and your delivery of the song is iconic!! You took this classic Alternative Rock song and made it into an iconic Jazzy badass cover!! LEGENDARY!! This will go down as my all time favorite performance from one of my team members ever!!!!! BRAVO <33
1432 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1432 days 19 hours ago
tswiftlover13
didn't know this started :)
1432 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
Give it up for Haley Reinhart! *cheers*
1432 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
tswiftlover13
didn't know this started :)

I mailed you </3
1432 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
The next act to perform their new song is our lifeline act from #TeamChris!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!