This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S10] Live Show 3: Semi Finals

Topic » [S10] Live Show 3: Semi Finals..

1433 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Congrats Joshua, Haley, Grace & JHud for being Finalists!!!

RIP Marc, Nicholas, Rak-Su & Ali! :(

Still sad Marc didn't sing "Home" but I guess he was saving it for the Finale.
1433 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Jennifer Hudson (Rubes)!

#TeamTommy

*cheers*
1433 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Joshua Ledet (Jameslu)!

#TeamChris

*cheers*
1433 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Grace Potter (1001games)!

#TeamChris

*cheers*
1433 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Haley Reinhart (Jameslu)!

#TeamTaylor

*cheers*
1433 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
One of these will be crowned your tenth winner of The X Factor!
1433 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
PLUS! Faouzia (Rubes) will be returning to the stage for a special performance AND the line up for #AllStars will be concluded!
1433 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Join us on Monday night for the season finale! Until then, goodnight!

*waves*
1433 days 20 hours ago
1001games
Omg yes! So happy Grace is going to the finale!!!
1433 days 19 hours ago
Neme91
I’m just gonna say that was fairly rude what both James and Rubes comments made today. I’m literally not being biased or anything im making fair and reasonable comments and I wasn’t even misleading. I liked all the comments tonight but I was giving feedback. My comments made to JHUD is because I know of the caliber that she can deliver that i actually am bored by just standing there and belting out because personally that doesn’t amaze me all the time but I already know it knocks the “shoes” off everyone else and it won’t matter what I say cause they’re just gonna be like yesss queen you did that. Yet you do the same thing every damn performance. So me commenting on that isn’t bias but you getting upset about it is unprofessional. I’ve literally told Marc to change his performances up and from what he displays to me I help him make a decision in which I feel are different from the later. And I’m not Rak-Su’s coach so no I don’t comment on the consistency of their performances cause their performances are raps/singing that’s new and refreshing. You guys really try your hardest to make me out to be some damn idiot and biased dick. Like I get it I’m not in your friend circle but back off on me please. The “he likes sausages” literally took things outside of game and that’s what got me really ticked.

Besides that congratulations to those that made it to the live shows. I already know from over 6 seasons that the only person in this damn group game that likes me is tommy. Everybody else makes fun of me and never even give anyone on my team a chance because you all just choose the “belters”. The one season I chose a belter on my team I ended up winning. After that I chose unique artistry and people say oh I’m biased or my team sucks. And then everyone proceeds to support the belters. It’s annoying and predictable so if my comments ask to see something else I’m sorry if you don’t like it. I just really wanna see what else you got other than belting. But once again I’m a biased dick remember so y’all probably won’t even read this and if you are you’re probably just gonna be making fun of me some more. So why even bother?
1433 days 19 hours ago
Neme91
*walks out studio in the phone with my manager*

https://media2.giphy.com/media/M86VvHRJeKdy0/source.gif
1433 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Nehemiah, please don't let it get to you just keep doing you!! Your Team was great!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
1433 days 17 hours ago
chris2pei
omg!!! I'm so happy Grace and Joshua through to the next round!
1433 days 17 hours ago
chris2pei
Oh no Neme, don't do this 😰
1433 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
OMG NO WAIT! 😭😂

When I said “the thing is, Nehemiah likes Sausages”

I was referring to you preferring male voices over female voices. I didn’t mean anything else by it, but I can now see how you took it but I didn’t mean it like that. I wouldn’t say anything like that ever. So I am extremely sorry that it came across that way but I was only referring to you preferring male voices over female voices, nothing more than that. I’m so so sorry it came across in another way, like I feel really bad now because I didn’t think of it that way when I said that.

So I truly am sorry about that comment.

The reason I mentioned Marc, is because he’s stayed true to his artistry and I felt JHUd stayed true to her artistry. Heck last season, she changed it up and did a country song and look where that got her? She lost her battle and nobody stole her. So I think that’s why Rubes stayed true to JHud singing ballads.

Yeah I get your criticism is constructive and everything. That’s completely fair! But I only mentioned that I was misled for Haley by myself because I saw 4 standing ovations and got excited and then I read your comment and became worried about Haley and even moreso because of the Little Mix incident last season hence why I referred to that.

I’m sorry that my words were hurtful and went too far, I was a little upset/sad when I was seeing comments and worrying about my acts but I realize I did handle the situation inappropriately. So I am sorry for that.

I don’t hate you by any means btw. I just disagree with some of your comments sometimes and I guess I’m a little too vocal about it. I appreciate you giving the unique artists a chance, it is refreshing but it’s also risky when compared to vocal powerhouses.

I really am sorry about “he likes sausages” comment but truly was game related and not personal. I was only referring to you preferring male voices to make voices. I’m so sorry about this, again, I just have to keep apologizing because I really am sorry it was taken that way.

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!