This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S10] Live Show 1: Quarter Finals (Night 1)

Topic » [S10] Live Show 1: Quarter..

1440 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Grats Grace!
1440 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
Taylor, we now turn to you. Which act are you awarding your fast pass to and why?

*looks at Taylor*
1440 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
TAYLOR:
I have decided to award You the #FastPass Haley because you have shown so much progress and you leave your heart out on that stage every time you perform & have shown you can tackle any genre & let’s not forget that vocal toolbox you have sooooo many tools! Like I can listen to you all day & that is why you are getting it <3333333 so Congrats!!
1440 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
Congratulations Haley Reinhart (Jameslu)! You are our third semi-finalist of the season!

*claps*
1440 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
This means that Sasha Allen (PettyLaBelle) and Ali Caldwell (Jameslu) - you will be performing for the judges once more tomorrow night! Good luck!

*claps*

Give it up for #TeamTaylor!
1440 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Thank you Taylor! <3
1440 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
And lastly Nehemiah - it's your turn. Who are you awarding you fast pass to this evening?

*looks at Nehemiah*
1440 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
Tonight I have to grant one member of my team a fast pass and I can just say that all 3 of you guys did not make it easy for me but I am proud of all of you tonight. I know how tough this competition gets and if I could I would award two of you but I can only reward one and I’m giving it to...Nicholas McDonald. I really connected with your performance tonight and I want you to move forward.
1440 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
Congratulations Nicholas Mcdonald (raygan94)! You are our fourth semi-finalist of the season! *claps*
1440 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Grats Nicholas.
1440 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
Alex & Sierra (Jameslu) and Marc Broussard (DrG2) it's not over yet as you will be performing once more for the judges tomorrow night! Best of luck!

Give it up for #TeamNehemiah!

*claps*
1440 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
There you have it, we have four of our eight semi finalists announced and tomorrow night, nine acts battle it out for the remaining four spots in Friday's show!
1440 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
Plus, tomorrow night - we announce two more All Stars returning!
1440 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
It's been an hour full of fun and excellent singing, join us tomorrow at the slightly later time of 11:15PM BST / 6:15PM EST!

Goodnight!

*waves*
1440 days 7 hours ago
1001games
Yes! So glad Grace won the lifeline vote! And thanks chris for sending her into the semi finals! :)

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!