This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S5] Live Show 3 & Results

Topic » [S5] Live Show 3 & Results

2412 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
2412 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
LIVE across tengaged, it's The X Factor! Please welcome your host; Tommy!

*walks out*
2412 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
Good evening everyone and welcome to the third live show of the season! Tonight the Top 10 perform their BIG HITS performing the well known songs that the judges will love (or hate). At the end of the show, two more acts will face the Final Showdown where one of them will leave the competition for good.
2412 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
The competition is getting tighter and tighter, but for now -

Let's welcome your X Factor Judges!

2412 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Hey babe! :*
2412 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy!

Aili James!

Drake!

and Nehemiah!
2412 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
Jameslu
Hey babe! :*

Hi ;)
2412 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
*walks out holding Aili's hand*

Hello everyone!
2412 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
Thank you judges, please take a seat!

We have to apologise for the absence of Nehemiah from tonight's show! His scores will be an average of the other three judges, Drake will post comments at the end of the show, but has reviewed all 10 performances!
2412 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
* walks out holding Tommy's hand and give a quick kiss at the end *
2412 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
Let's kick of the show as we head to Tommy and the first of his #Over30s! - It's Saara Aalto!
2412 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
01. Saara Aalto "My Heart Will Go On" #Over30s

2412 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
*stands and claps*
WOW! WOW! WOW! What a way to start tonight's show! That was incredible! You took a huge risk on Tuesday night and it has paid off so much! I'm so proud of you! You have a stunning vibrato and you literally have everyone standing to their feet. Amazing!
2412 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
AILI JAMES:

This performance was beautiful. You handled this song with such elegance and confidence, it made it even more better! Your last note, oh my gosh! That was incredible Saara! I love that you chose a Celine Dion song and slayed it! Amazing job Saara! You're definitely Tommy's best over!
2412 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
2412 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
Will Saara make it through again, or was Tuesday just  one off? Find out at the end of the show. Give it up for Saara Aalto!

*Saara walks off stage*

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!