This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S5] Live Show 2 & Results

Topic » [S5] Live Show 2 & Results

2425 days 17 hours ago
TommyD
POSTING FOR AILI JAMES:

I love the sass and attitude that you bring, we need that and that's why you love you! I felt you sand this song good, not great, I just feel your voice is different and people are either going to love you or hate you.
2425 days 17 hours ago
TommyD
POSTING FOR DRAKE:

It seemed like this seemed a little too staccato for my liking. I kinda like when a performance smooths and it sounded just choppy the way you did it however you slowly improved it but this performance. I don’t think this was your best performance, and the music did overpower you a bit however it was decent I would say and I know you did your best for what was giving to you so way to go!
2425 days 17 hours ago
TommyD
POSTING FOR NEHEMIAH:

I like the sexiness you tried to put on this song. Honestly your genre and the tone of how you sing just did not fit for this song but I did enjoy it. Though there was not a lot of interesting vocal cues to make a well rounded perfect performance. Nevertheless still good Paloma.
2425 days 17 hours ago
TommyD
GUEST JUDGE 1:

Paloma, this was great! Your voice has such power and fullness and soul! Your look just doesn't match your voice, and when you started singing, it blew me away! This was an amazing performance, and I commend you for that.

GUEST JUDGE 2:

Very strong voice, interesting interpretation of the song but I couldn't help but feel you were holding back a little.
2425 days 17 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
2425 days 17 hours ago
TommyD
Do you think Paloma can make it through to the Top 10? Give it up for Paloma Faith!
2425 days 17 hours ago
TommyD
*Paloma walks offstage*
2425 days 17 hours ago
TommyD
Next we are heading to Drake and his #Boys - It's Chris Jamison!
2425 days 17 hours ago
TommyD
02. Chris Jamison "Photograph" #Boys

2425 days 17 hours ago
TommyD
Chris, you did so well on Sunday night's show and yet again another effortless performance. You really have a way with picking songs that are just perfect! I loved this song, I wanted it to be a little more different from the original, but that doesn't take away from how good you are. Well done!
2425 days 17 hours ago
TommyD
POSTING FOR AILI JAMES:

What a beautiful song choice but your voice didn't suit this song. Ed Sheeran slayed this song and you're always going to get compared to Ed. I feel I appreciate that you brought your own spunk to this song, I just feel your voice isn't suited for these songs. But gosh damn your lower register voice is amazing. Hopefully next week, we get to see the Chris we love!
2425 days 17 hours ago
TommyD
POSTING FOR DRAKE:

This was honestly so beautiful, Chris each and every performance I become more and more proud of you, and my decision to keep you in this competition. You have increasingly got better and better every time you step on that stage and you blow me away on how you perform. This song is no different because you showed that this song was very well sung, and I enjoy every second of it way to go.
2425 days 17 hours ago
TommyD
POSTING FOR NEHEMIAH:

Chris you killed it one thousand percent last week. Was one of my favorite performances and then you come back and you hit the souls with the R&B voice and some Ed Sheeran. Everyone knows a way to Nehemiah’s heart is play some Ed Sheeran music. Vocally wise this song has always been build up and to replace all the intriguing vocal cues people look for in the song was the vulnerability given off the song. I think you did perfect on giving off the vulnerability but then when you went into falsetto it kinda got lost for me. You have to work on that a little bit better to connect better and not lose the connection with the audience.
2425 days 17 hours ago
TommyD
GUEST JUDGE 1:

Chris, you have an amazing voice. There's so much talent, and fullness, and richness, and amazing falsetto. But, you took a huge risk performing such a popular song with so many versions. I feel like it did work out, but not as well as I think it could have. When I hear a version of this song, I expect it to be amazing, which just didn't really happen here.

GUEST JUDGE 2:

Beautiful, but I didn't quite feel the vulnerability so it wasn't a believable performance. I still really liked it though.
2425 days 17 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!