This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S4] Live Show 6: Finale

Topic » [S4] Live Show 6: Finale

2435 days ago
TommyD
This song landed Leroy out on top, can it happen again when it really counts? Give it up for Leroy Sanchez!
2435 days ago
TommyD
Next to take to the stage is one of the two over 30s remaining! It's Carrie!
2435 days ago
TommyD
02. Carrie Underwood (carlyjordan14) #Over30s

2435 days ago
TommyD
Carrie Underwood “Before He Cheats” #Over30s

Love Love Love! I loved this the first time and I loved it even more this show! I love how fierce you get! You have really excelled in this competition this far and why would we expect anything less in the season finale? I think it might be about time we crown our first X Factor country singer? What do you think?
2435 days ago
TommyD
AILI JAMES:

To me, there were so many other better performances of you. but this was pretty good too. I liked it but I wish you would have chosen one of your stronger performances, that being said this was a good performance, showed your vocal range well. Good luck Girl!
2435 days ago
TommyD
DRAKE:

Carrie I really don’t think this was your best performance of the season, the thing is I think you needed to give us an encore of your best performance not your favorite performance. However this was still phenomenal and just perhaps you could bring up the energy level to a 10 instead of a 7 or 8 because I wanted to full attitude in your performance.
2435 days ago
TommyD
Will we be having out first country winner tonight? Give it up for Carrie Underwood!
2435 days ago
TommyD
Aili's last remaining girl is about to take to the stage - here's Louisa Johnson!
2435 days ago
TommyD
03. Louisa Johnson (melindaMrskk) #Girls

2435 days ago
TommyD
Louisa Johnson “A Man’s World” #Girls

I kind of wish you didn’t reprise a song from the last show, but this is probably one of your best vocal performances from the entire season. You impressed every single one of us and really solidified yourself as a finalist on this show! You’re an incredible singer, I can’t believe how young you are and yet you have a voice like that! Well done!
2435 days ago
TommyD
AILI JAMES:

*standing ovation* LOUISA, LOUISA, LOUISA!!! Gosh girl, this performance slayed my existence again! Absolutely breath taking! You deserve to win, I just hope the other judges see what I see in you! Love you till the end!
2435 days ago
TommyD
DRAKE:

I agree this is one or your best performances in this competition, you’ve grown so much in this competition I’m honestly so proud of you, and I’m not even your mentor. You are definitely the biggest in this competition and if I was the losing mentor to you I would not be upset. This performance was so powerful and I love listening to this way to go.
2435 days ago
TommyD
*claps*
2435 days ago
TommyD
Can Louisa do it for the girls? Give it up for Louisa Johnson!
2435 days ago
TommyD
Repeating her cover of "Try" - it's Tessanne!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!