This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S5] The X Factor: Season Five

Topic » [S5] The X Factor: Season Five

2440 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
Feel free to express ideas on format/stages and competition in here. The announcement of any official changes and the S5 judges will be posted in here.

This thread will also be used to discuss S5 as it happens.

Please continue to use the S4 thread for all discussions relating to the current season.
2439 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
I feel at top 16 if you decide to do that again this season. Just have a bottom 5, at which 2/3 acts will be eliminated immediately for having lowest points. Then the remaining 2/3 will sing in a sing off for the last spot in the top 12.
2439 days 23 hours ago
rodrigueseve
i really liked this seasons format honestly, i wouldnt change a thing
2439 days 23 hours ago
dlmax365
Maybe in addition to sending in a performance for the live show, the artists can also send in a second performance (so a save me song) so there can be an actual sing-off. That would really liven up the live shows, I think
2439 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
dlmax365
Maybe in addition to sending in a performance for the live show, the artists can also send in a second performance (so a save me song) so there can be an actual sing-off. That would really liven up the live shows, I think

I was meant to introduce that this season, but did not add it to my plans! It will for sure feature in season five!
2439 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
An exclusive for season 5!

BOTH Tommy and Drake will be returning to the panel for the fifth season!

Who else will be taking a seat at the judges panel? Find out on Wednesday!
2439 days 22 hours ago
dlmax365
Oh that's awesome!! :)
2439 days 19 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Maybe do a week where the theme is non-live performance
2439 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Maybe instead of Judges Houses, we could have like a 3 chair challenge with what they do in the UK to find out who will make it to the live shows
2438 days 23 hours ago
boozes
I think we should totally do a six chair challenge right after boot camp and then judges houses it would probably be better in my opinion
2438 days 8 hours ago
melindaMrskk
Ryan they do the 6 chair challenge then judges houses in UK
2438 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
I meant in Australia Season 8 with them doing the 3 chair challenge and maybe a 6 chair challenge could also work
2438 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
I for sure will be incorporating the chair challenge in some shape or form. Not Season five, probably the season after!
2437 days 19 hours ago
hellomynameis347
My life is now complete, I've found a Madilyn Bailey/Sam Tsui duet
2435 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Season Five Applications will open TONIGHT after the season four finale!
The premiere of Season 5 is set for Wednesday 20th September 2017!

Stages:
- Auditions (accepting around 60 auditions, 15 per category - each user can audition once per category).
- Bootcamp (scored out of 25 by each judge giving an overall out of 100). The top acts will advance to Judges Homes. Each judge will be assigned their category at the end of this stage.
- Judges Homes (Flown to worldwide locations, each judge must cut their acts selecting the best to move on to the live shows).
- Live Shows (6 live shows).

Good luck! ;)
2435 days 1 hour ago
dlmax365
Yooo already so excited!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!