This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S4] Auditions (Day 5)

Topic » [S4] Auditions (Day 5)

2453 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy: Well, it’s time for our last audition of the season! Let’s see who gets the hounor of closing this seasons auditions stage!

15.         Westlife (DrG2) #Groups

Tommy: Judges, what did you think?

Nehemiah: Man I feel like a girl right now cause damn do I need a bathroom right now after a performance like that. The harmonies just killed me and vocals brought me back to life.

Aili James: Your harmonies are on point! You guys did a really good job with this song! You, on the right! You sing really great, the star of the group!

Brandon: I think you guys vocally did a great job singing and throughout the performance you all did a good job singing both individually and as a group.

Drake: This is giving me backstreet boys vibes, which is somewhat good, You guys don't really harmonize that well however this was pretty solid and I see potential so I can't wait to see you more if you make it through.

-

Tommy: Let’s see if they’ve made it through!

#JudgesVerdict
Nehemiah – YES!
Brandon – It’s a YES!
Aili James – A Yes from me!
Drake – Congratulations, YES! You’re off to bootcamp!

-

Tommy: Another (and final) act moving on to bootcamp!
2453 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy: It has been a bumper audition episode, let’s take a look at who made it through today!

Leroy Sanchez (boozes) #Boys
Conor Maynard (Kgamer2218) #Boys

Alexandra Burke (boozes) #Girls

Ben Haenow (boozes) #Over30s
Carrie Underwood (carlyjordan14) #Over30s
Jeremy Jordan (DrG2) #Over30s

Neon Jungle (melindaMrskk) #Groups
Ahmir (boozes) #Groups
Westlife (DrG2) #Groups

*claps*
2453 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy: What’s next? Bootcamp! Can our successful auditions stand the pressure cooker of the judges scrutinizing scores? Who will come out on top, and bag a plane ticket to a worldwide location to sing for their newly assigned mentor? Who will be eliminated at the final hurdle? Plus, the golden buzzer returns!

Tommy: Join us on Thursday and Friday for Bootcamp! Good day!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!