This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3] Live Show 4 & Results

Topic » [S3] Live Show 4 & Results

2470 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
2470 days 12 hours ago
boozes
Hi I'm here
2470 days 12 hours ago
boozes
I better not go home this week I give it my all
2470 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Good evening and welcome to the fourth live show of The X Factor!
2470 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
This is the QUARTERFINALS SHOW! And tonight, three more acts must leave the competition for good as only SIX can make it to this seasons semifinals!
2470 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Standing in their way are our X Factor judges, give it up for

Tommy!
Carly!
Brandon!
Aria!
2470 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
2470 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Thank you judges, please take a seat.
2470 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Tonight, the Top 9 will take to the stage and perform songs of love in hopes of impressing our judges. Plus later, Shawn Mendes will be performing ladies and gentlemen! Let's kick the show off!
2470 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
First up, it's Cynthia Erivo from the #Over30s mentored by Aria!
2470 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
01. Cynthia Erivo (UnicornChicken) #Over30s

2470 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Cynthia Erivo “Signal” #Over30s

Well done, I loved hearing this softer side to you, it was nice. I think the performance itself lacked conviction of emotion, but overall you did a good job and you’re growing in this competition.
2470 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
CARLY:

This is nice to see you performing in a new element and you sound fantastic. This was a cute song as well.
2470 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
BRANDON:

I think overall you performance was good, it was very mellow and swift but overall it was good vocally.
2470 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
ARIA:

I love how you show the romance in the song and you do it like a conversation at the start and i love it.
2470 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!