This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S4] The X Factor: Season Four

Topic » [S4] The X Factor: Season Four

2479 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
SEASON FOUR UPDATE:

Carly will be stepping down after three seasons on the panel. Here's what Exec Producer Tommy said about her departure:

"Carly has been one of my favourite judges, both to watch throughout the three seasons and to work alongside with. I wish her the very best with her music group game Stardom! And I hope to welcome her back in a future season as she will always be a valued member of The X Factor family!"
2479 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
SEASON FOUR UPDATE:

Season three favourite and tengaged TV Star @JamesLu will be replacing Carly on the panel for the fourth season. We can't wait to welcome Aili James to the X Factor family!

"Hey Guys! My name is Aili James, I am here to look for talent and potentially the next superstar. I have high expectations so I hope you can meet them."
2479 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Hey everyone! :)
2479 days 4 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Will auditions open on the night of the Finale like last season/
2478 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
Yup! So tonight! :)
2478 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
SEASON FOUR UPDATE:

Aria will be stepping down as a judge after 1 season!

Tommy: "Aria has been great, she offered an alternative view on performances and I wish her the best of luck!"
2478 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
SEASON FOUR UPDATE:

Season one original judge Nehemiah will be making his return to the judging panel after a two-season hiatus! Here's what he had to say on his return..

"It's good being back, I loved being able to be apart of the first season of this series and though time scheduling wasn't the best back then I always still had a place in my heart for this show and I am more than happy to be back and judge once more."
2478 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
FINAL CONFIRMED PANEL:

Tommy (S1-), Aili James (S4-), Brandon (S1, S3-), Nehemiah (S1, S4-)

Auditions open TONIGHT after the season finale!
2478 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
:)
2478 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
UPDATE:

Drake (Spinfur) will replace Tommy as a judge on the show. Tommy will focus on hosting responsibilities, series progression and making sure the people get the show they want!
2478 days 5 hours ago
Neme91
Aww
2478 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
Neme91
Aww

You still get me to get you into shape ;) It isn't fair just me knowing the scores over 3 other judges and besides, I've won two, time to let someone else have a go ;)
2478 days 5 hours ago
spinfur
Aww? The rivalry continues between us
2478 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
spinfur
Aww? The rivalry continues between us

It's for the drama and ratings, I promise ;)
2478 days 4 hours ago
hellomynameis347
At least that means spinfur and Neme can't beast mode the entire season

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!