This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3] Live Show 2 & Results

Topic » [S3] Live Show 2 & Results

2475 days ago
TommyD
2475 days ago
TommyD
*walks out*

Hello and welcome to the SECOND live show of the season!

*cheers*
2475 days ago
TommyD
Tonight, it's disco night, and our Top 14 are taking to the stage to perform their biggest dance hits, but only 12 of them can make it through as tonight is another DOUBLE ELIMINATION!
2475 days ago
TommyD
The judges will unanimously decide to send one act home based on tonight alone, then the judges and public will have equal say in who ends up in the #FinalShowdown
2475 days ago
TommyD
So let's kick of tonight, here come the judges!

Tommy!
Carly!
Brandon!
Aria!
2475 days ago
TommyD
First we head over to the #Over30s and their mentor Aria! It's Sam Bailey!
2475 days ago
TommyD
01. Sam Bailey (boozes) #Over30s

2475 days ago
TommyD
Sam Bailey “No More Tears” #Over30s

At first, I was like yes she is giving me life with them vocals, but how is this fitting the theme. And then you just went for it! That was so good! I loved the whole performance, there were moments where you fell, but you quickly picked yourself up. A great job!
2475 days ago
TommyD
POSTING FOR CARLY:

Not only did you embrace the theme this week, you came out here and slayed this performance! Your voice is stellar and this is one of my favorite performances of yours!
2474 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
POSTING FOR BRANDON:

At first I was a little confused like "This isn't disco" but as the performance progressed,  I began to get that disco vibe from it and overall your vocals were great.
2474 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
POSTING FOR ARIA:

This was a very slow disco song and i absolutely loved it then it went to proper 70's i think it was and i loved it this has been a very strong week and you have shown it with this song
2474 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
2474 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Well done Sam Bailey! Has she done enough to secure a spot in the next show? Find out at the end of the show! Give it up for Sam Bailey!
2474 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Next we head over to the #Groups and their mentor Carly! It's The Nor'easters!
2474 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
02. The Nor’easters (Neme91) #Groups

2474 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
The Nor’easters “Sorry” #Groups

A little pitchy in parts, but honestly you put on a great show for this week. I thought you had a better performance on Monday. I feel like sometimes there’s a little bit too much going on in your performances, but having said that, this was good.

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!