This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3] Judges Homes: Top 16 Reveal

Topic » [S3] Judges Homes: Top 16..

2477 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
2477 days 8 hours ago
TommyD

Hello and welcome to The X Factor! We've gone worldwide as we refine our search even more at our judges homes! The Top 24 are about to perform for their newly assigned mentors for a spot in this seasons Top 16 live shows!

It's going to be tough, and we will lose some great artists no matter who leaves us today!

Let the Judges Homes stage commence!
2477 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
First up we head to Sydney, Australia where the #Boys are about to sing for their mentor Tommy.

1. Hozier (UnicornChicken)

2. Matt Terry (boozes) #BrandonsGoldenBuzzer

3. Sam Tsui (spinfur)

2477 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
4. James Arthur (JoshBB1999)

5. Hunter Plake (hellomynameis347)

6. Max Schneider (Neme91)

2477 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Now let's head over to Miami, Florida where the #Girls are about to sing for Brandon.

1. Jessie J (DRG2) #CarlysGoldenBuzzer

2. Savannah Outen (Spinfur) #AriasGoldenBuzzer

3. Aliyah Moulden (hellomynameis347)

2477 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
4. Madilyn Bailey (Neme91)

5. Reigan Derry (rodrigueseve)

6. Ariana Grande (Shabootyquiqui3)

2477 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
We will be heading back to the #Boys and #Girls for the results at the end of the show. Let's now head over to Kingston, Jamaica where the #Over30s are about to perform for their mentor Aria!

1. Sam Bailey (boozes)

2. Kina Grannis (Spinfur)

3. Francesca Battistelli (hellomynameis347)

2477 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
4. Sia (CindyL)

5. Cynthia Erivo (UnicornChicken) #TommysGoldenBuzzer

2477 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
The last category to perform today is the #Groups! Let's head to Nashville, Tennessee where Carly is waiting for the first group to perform.

1. 4th Power (Jameslu)

2. Cascada (andrewvaughan17)

3. Before You Exit (Spinfur)

2477 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
4. The Nor’easters (Neme91)

5. O’G3NE (rodrigueseve)

6. Panic! At The Disco (KatieHopkins)

2477 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
There you have it, the Top 24 have performed for a spot in this seasons #LiveShows! Which 16 will make it through and perform in our new look shows?

Let's head back to Sydney, Australia where Tommy is about to make his decision..

#BOYSRESULTS

Tommy: "Well this was made hard, I just want to say you have all been amazing throughout this competition and all deserving of a place in the final stage of the competition. However, I can only take four of you that I believe has that edge over the competition. I am basing a lot of it off this round as I feel a couple of you fell a little at this hurdle and it’s the fairest way. Great voices, all so unique and you guys have made me proud to receive the boys category once again! This has been a really tough decision!"

The first act I am sending through is… Matt Terry!

The second act joining me at the live shows is… Sam Tsui!

The third act in the Top 16 is… James Arthur!

The final act is… And honestly, this kept changing right up until the final moments... Hozier!

Sorry Hunter and Max!

---

Congratulations to Matt Terry, Sam Tsui, James Arthur and Hozier who are all moving forward! Commiserations to Hunter Plake and Max Schneider who will sadly be leaving the competition.
2477 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Heading over to Miami, Florida where Brandon is about to make his decision..

#GIRLSRESULTS

Brandon: "I just want to first congratulate as well as thank you all for allowing me to coach you guys and make it this far here in this competition. I think all 6 of you did an exceptional job today but if my maths correct I must leave two of you right here in sunny Miami, Florida. So let's get down to business in no particular order here's who will be moving forward."

The first... Savannah Outen

The second act I am sending through is... Aliyah Moulden

The third act through to the Live Shows is... Madilyn Bailey

The final act I am sending through... Reigan Derry

Sorry Jessie and Ariana!

---

Congratulations to Savannah Outen, Aliyah Moulden, Madilyn Bailey and Reigan Derry! Sorry to say we have to lose Jessie J and Ariana Grande at this stage of the competition! Give it up for them!
2477 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Now we're heading back to Kingston, Jamaica as the Over 30's await Aria's decision..

#OVER30SRESULTS

1. Katy Perry (Yogscastbigbrother) well what can i say you didnt compete i did mail you but never answered sorry i have no choice

2. Sam Bailey (boozes) Finally i had the emotion from you that i wanted. Also being here in jamaica it let you to show off your voice and you had alot of passion in your voice. As well i love your style it really shows you off as a singer. This i have to say is an amazing performance.

3. Kina Grannis (Spinfur) So you asked me about the song you would be picking and i really like that. And we worked together and this is what i am here for and in the music career you have to use what you got and that is what you did. The song you have given me was really good and shown why you kina are here to sing your life out and hopefully win. This was an amazing performance and if you get through i hope you carry on doing what you are good at.

4. Sia (CindyL) You have a really earthy feel to you and i dont know why but i like you. You as a person are unique and it really shows you of and for the song i just dont know how i will pick only 4 because you are all unique in a different way but you really shown me today that you want to be here and want to make it all the way. This song i just loved

5. Cynthia Erivo (UnicornChicken) In bootcamp you had the golden buzzer and now i know why i heard a side to you that i havent ever before . I definately think tommy was right to give his buzzer to you because you are amazing and i cant belive i ever doubted you because your voice is just extraudany and i think you are a big hopeful this year

6. Francesca Battistelli (hellomynameis347) So i do like you in a load of ways but i think you do neeed to branch out more because i am not feeling it at the moment. I do respect you as a person and as a singer but i just dont know at you because we do have many amazing people in this competeion. You are unique as the others but i just need to have a think because i have had five amazing acts come to me with amazing songs.

aria: Katy perry i just have no choice but to send you home and if you had gave me another song like you did in the auditions and bootcamp you would have been a big threat in the competeion

aria: Sia you have really impressed me today and and i am not taking you... home i am bringing you with me to the live shows. Congrats but remeber dont let your guard down

aria: Cynthia i am really happy to say that you are through and coming with me to the live shows

aria: sam you have already been through the experience of going into the live shows and that will happen again. Because i am bring you to the live shows with me

aria: Kina you have really shown off here in kingston and i am just so impressed with your expansion through the competion and i have to book a ticket for you to come with me because you are coming to the live shows

aria: francesca i am sorry but you will not be coming with me this time i am sorry

Sorry Katy and Francessca!

---

Congratulations to Sam Bailey, Kina Grannis, Sia and Cynthia Erivo who are all moving forward! Give it up for Katy Perry and Francesca Battistelli who are unfortunately leaving us at this stage!
2477 days 8 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Me when the 2 most famous girl are dumped
2477 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Finally let's head over to the Groups as Carly makes some tough decisions!

#GROUPSRESULTS

Carly: "Hello, team! You guys each did great but some of you did just a bit better in terms of song choice, vocals and overall presence. This was a tough decision, but I can only send four of you on. With that in mind, believe one of these four groups could be the winners of X Factor 3! I'm choosing to move on..."

1. O’G3NE (rodrigueseve)
2. The Nor’easters (Neme91)
3. Before You Exit (Spinfur)
4. Cascada (andrewvaughan17)

Sorry Panic! At the Disco and 4th Impact!

---

Congratulations to O'G3NE, The Nor'easters, Before You Exit and Cascada who are all moving forward. Let's give it up for Panic! At the Disco and 4th Impact who made it this far! Well done!
2477 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
There you have it, the Top 16 have been revealed and now the countdown is on! Only six live shows stand in the way from the winner being announced! Who will come out on top! Join us on Monday at 7/6c where we have our first DOUBLE ELIMINATION of the season!

I've been your host, goodnight!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!