This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Live Show 4

Topic » [S1] Live Show 4

2550 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
2550 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Good evening and welcome to the FOURTH live show and the Quarter Finals!

*cheers*

Tonight, our Top 6 sing songs of dedication to their mentors before two more of them must leave the competition for good as the judges make their last decision of the season.

Only four acts can move on to the Semi Finals.
2550 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Please welcome your judges!

Tommy!
Carly-Jay!
Brandon!
Nehemiah!

Thank you judges!
2550 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
First to perform is Ariana Grande from Nehemiah's #Girls

Here she is singing "Bang Bang"

2550 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:

Ariana Grande “Bang Bang” #Girls

Ariana, I absolutely loved that you really took the judges advice on from last week and went live, I really think this is the way forward for you from this point in the competition because we really were able to hear your killer vocals and now I know why you have made it this far. There were moments that I thought were a little rough, but I’m very happy with this performance. Well done!

CARLY:

Thank you for going live this week! This was electrifying and really showcased your strong vocal ability. Completely blown away

BRANDON:

Wow what a statement Ariana, I think overall your vocals were great. I love how you have amazing control over your vocals and range like some people can't do high notes the way you can and I really enjoyed your showing tonight so great job!

NEHEMIAH:

Girl don’t be shading me I been watching i just haven’t been able to comment cause of previous arrangements. I always been proud of you in this competition and I think you are slaying it day by day this was an amazing performance.

Give it up for Ariana!
2550 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Next to perform is Ed Sheeran from Brandon's #Boys

Here he is singing "The City"

2550 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:

Ed Sheeran “This City” #Boys

Good vocals, I loved the rap that was in the middle. I feel like we haven’t seen this side to you thus far in the competition so I’m really pleasantly surprised with it! We really do have the best of the best left in this competition and I’d be very surprised if you did not make it tonight!

CARLY:

Overall this was a good performance, but it’s the top 6 so you have to really bring it next week. This was ok, but you have stronger vocals and performances in you.

BRANDON:

Thank you, I really enjoyed your performance. I think overall you did a great job singing and vocally from start to finish this was a killer performance with your amazing vocals and your guitar I feel your definitely a force to be reckoned with Ed amazing job once again!

NEHEMIAH:

You and your lyrics Ed just get to me every single time. You have a very angelic voice that is mesmerizing and this performance just was another showcase of that. Well done.

Give it up for Ed!
2550 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Up now we're sticking with the #Boys

Here's Sam singing "I Will Always Love You"

2550 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:

Sam Tsui “I Will Always Love You” #Boys

Wow, what a risk you have taken this week and why the hell wouldn’t you, it’s to get you to the semi finals and I think you just sung your way into the Top 4! You’re an incredible artist and this was an incredible cover of an incredible song. You have such talent and I am going to miss listening to you perform on this show once the season is over!

CARLY:

This was so beautiful and moving. Truly each week you come out here and blow me away with your talent and ability to connect with each performance.

BRANDON:

It has been an honor to coach you this season, I think your an phenomenal singer and with this performance strengths my case of you being that much better. I feel your vocals were great from start to finish and overall this was a great performance once again from you Sam!

NEHEMIAH:

Risky risky song but I encourage risk and I think you did very good. You have the vocals to pull off this song as well as make it into your own and I admire it and definitely give you a A+ for this performance.

Give it up for Sam!
2550 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Moving over to Tommy's #Groups now

Here's The Script with "Hall of Fame"

2550 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:

The Script “Hall of Fame” #Groups

I loved that! You have really inspired me to really think outside the mainstream and outside the predictable when it comes to listening to music and selecting artists for this show. I would argue that the other acts have more fan bases, but you’re still here fighting for your votes and you have great vocals! I am a very proud mentor right now! Well done!

CARLY:

Much like Ed, I think you guys did ok. The harmonies were rough and I think it could have been tighter.

BRANDON:

I actually really enjoyed this performance from you guys. I think vocals were great and overall this was a great performance from you guys!

NEHEMIAH:

Though it started off a little rough I did get into it a little bit. Wasn’t my favorite performance I seen you guys do but wasn’t the worst.

Give it up for The Script!
2550 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Sticking with the #Groups

Here's Fifth Harmony singing "Bo$$"

2550 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:

Fifth Harmony “Bo$$” #Groups

Killer harmonies and killer vocals! I loved the chiller out vibe you were giving us because you really perform week in and week out so it was nice to come out here and give us something a little more chilled out where it was just 5 girls enjoying what they do. I love you girls and I couldn’t be prouder of you for making it to the quarter-finals! Just a few more steps to the finals! Well done!

CARLY:

I thought this was solid, but I’ve some stronger performance from you ladies. At this stage of the competition, you have to be a force to be reckon with each and every week.

BRANDON:

This performance wasn't my favorite tonight nor was it my favorite this season from you all. I like that it was an acoustic but it wasn't great for you girls vocally. I wouldn't done this type of song so yeah this performance wasn't really for me.

NEHEMIAH:

Definitely loved the live vocals this time around and I think this has to be your best performance so far. At first I didn’t know how you girls will fare in this competition but you are surprising me.

Give it up for the girls of Fifth Harmony!
2550 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Next to perform now is last week's danger act from Carly's #Over30s

Here's Beyonce with "Run The World"

2550 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:

Beyonce “Run the World” #Over30s

I think we were all very shocked that you were in the bottom three last live show, but you have really came back with a vengeance. This was great, an incredible performance and great vocals. I loved the song choice and the dedication made perfect sense. I hope the public really get behind you this week! Good luck!

CARLY:

Let’s go Queen! I’m so proud to have you on my team and this performance showcases your extraordinary talent, humanity and beauty! Let’s run the world!

BRANDON:

Once again another empowering performance from you Beyoncé, I think overall your vocals were great from start to finish and yeah best of luck tonight!

NEHEMIAH:

Time after time you just prove that you have excellent sense of how to give a good performance. Vocals are always on point and you really got me jumping out my seat so good job.

Give it up for Beyonce!
2550 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
There you have it the Top 6 have performed and now it's time to find to which three acts you have voted to safety and which three are in danger of going home!

Let's welcome back the Top 6 and their mentors!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!