This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Live Show 3

Topic » [S1] Live Show 3

2538 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Starting at 7/6c! (10 mins)
2538 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Good evening and welcome to The X Factor and the third live show!

*cheers*
2538 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
After last weeks double elimination, we have our Top 8 who will be performing Dance Anthems for your entertainment at home!
2538 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
But, two more MUST leave as only SIX can move onto our next live show - This seasons #QuarterFinals!

*cheers*
2538 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
The Top 5 acts voted for by the public will make it through, the last will be selected by the judges!
2538 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Talking of judges, put it up for your X Factor judges!

Tommy!
Carly-Jay!
Brandon!
Nehemiah!
2538 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
*walks out*

Hello!
2538 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Let's kick tonight off with Brandon and his #Boys!
2538 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Here's Ed Sheeran performing "Shape of You"
2538 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
2538 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Ed Sheeran “Shape of You” #Boys

Ed, when this theme was released, I thought you would struggle most with it, but you have proved me wrong and really given it a go! It was entertaining and energetic which is what this week is about. You listen to feedback and you deliver incredible performances week in, week out! Well done!
2538 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
POSTING FOR CARLY:

*Dances at desk* What made this performance so unique was you do each part yourself. It was fun and exciting to see!
2538 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
POSTING FOR BRANDON:

I really enjoyed your vocals once again Ed, I think overall you did a great job singing and I really enjoyed your vocals from start to finish. This performance would definitely make me dance and yeah great job once again this week.
2538 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
2538 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Had Ed done enough for the viewing public at home? Find out at the end of the show! Give it up for Ed!
2538 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Next over to Carly and her #Over30s!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!