This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Live Show 2

Topic » [S1] Live Show 2

2559 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
2559 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
Hailee Steinfield “Rock Bottom” #Girls

Vocally this was really good! I love it when I hear songs that I have never heard before. However, I felt like this song was a little too repetitive and visually it was not entertaining enough. You do have an incredible voice though, and I’m excited to see how well you do in this competition.
2559 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
POSTING FOR CARLY:

The song is infectious and I loved your vocals. I wish I could have seen you actually performed though.
2559 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
Brandon, what did you think?
2559 days 13 hours ago
Brandonh1
Hailee

I think overall your vocals were great.
2559 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
Give it up for Hailee who is hoping she has your support this evening!
2559 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
Sticking with the #Girls it's Ariana Grande singing "Love Me Harder"
2559 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
2559 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
Ariana Grande “Love Me Harder” #Girls

Ariana, I feel like you’re slowly going the right way in this competition. You are delivering what we want and you are delivering what the public want. You really could take this competition all the way. I think your style of performing is getting a little repetitive, but maybe you can change that up next week. Well done!
2559 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
POSTING FOR CARLY:

Seductive and beautiful visual. Your voice shined in this performance and the song was a good selection.
2559 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
POSTING FOR BRANDON:

I really enjoyed your vocals overall they were great!
2559 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
Give it up for Ariana Grande!
2559 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
Moving over to Carly-Jay and the #Over30s for the first time tonight!
2559 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
2559 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
Lady Gaga “Alejandro” #Over30s

Lady Gaga, I feel like this was a step down from previous weeks. I’m not sure why, I just did not get the same electricity that I’m used to from you, and instead of making you feel diverse, it felt like a step in the wrong direction. You know how much I love you, and I am so aware that you have a huge fanbase so hopefully they can keep you safe and prove me wrong!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!