This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Top 12 Submissions

Topic » [S1] Top 12 Submissions

2559 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
Congratulations on making it to the live shows! You're on the final stage of the competition and for that you should all be really happy!

You have sung your way here, but now the public play a massive part in who stays and who goes.

WEEK 1 THEME: "This Is Me!"
We want to see you perform a song that really represents the artist you are, maybe a defining moment or a turning point in your career. A unique song to you?

Submissions are due in 24 hours time! You should mail your mentor if you want support on your song choice!

Best of luck!
2559 days 7 hours ago
MJFJUNE
2559 days 5 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
2559 days 5 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
This is where it all started, her career, her relationship, and it has a huge meaning for the fan base
2559 days 5 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
The first song the girls all had a part of writing, the first song as a cohesive group, a new era for the group etc.
2559 days 3 hours ago
RyanAndrews
This song was originally sung by himself and Christina Grimmie, one which was his most popular songs, this one he covered by himself in memory of Christina. It shows his character as a genuine person with a big heart and I feel the emotion behind this song fit so well with the tragedy that occurred last year.
2559 days 3 hours ago
aj1111
2559 days 2 hours ago
Maicolx3
Ed Sheeran: This song is without a doubt the song that helped Ed Sheeran become the successful solo artist that he is today.

The Script: This is one of their songs from their very first album released in 2008. This video was recorded prior to the release of their first album and is what helped them evolve into the band they are today.

2558 days 11 hours ago
Mybash_
Hailee <3

Kelly <3

I am so happy I get to be my 2 favorite 2 artists and I love them both so incredibly much <3

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!