This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Top 12 Reveal

Topic » [S1] Top 12 Reveal

2559 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
2559 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
From all of us here at The X Factor, this has been The Big Reveal, goodnight!

Previously on The X Factor, we had the BIG reveal! Our Top 20 jetted off to 4 different locations around the globe to sing for their new mentors. It’s their final challenge before the Live Shows.

Tonight, 20 become 12. Only 3 acts from each category can make it through to the live shows where the public vote for their favorite acts.

Who will make it, and who will fall at the very last hurdle.

Welcome to The X Factor!
2559 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
Let’s head over to the Boys who are in Honolulu, Hawaii with their mentor Brandon!
2559 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
*Brandon stands in front of his 5 boys*
2559 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
Each and everyone one of you are great artist and I will have tons to think about and consider as I judge and decide the three that will be moving on. Jeffrey, your vocals were amazing and as the performance progressed it got better and better which was great! You were a wildcard so I expected your best tonight. Bruno, your vocals were great. I really liked that you did an acoustic and really showed who you are as a artist which was great. Ed, I really enjoyed your performance I think you have a very unique voice and overall this acoustic performance was great. Sam, I think overall you did a good job singing. Your vocals were great the song choice was great as well. Shawn, I really liked your performance. The song was great and I loved how you expressed your self vocally great.
Guys you didn't make this a easy decision and I love that because it shows true talent and shows that I have 5 winners on my team. It's definitely gonna suck sending two of you home if I could I wouldn't but I have to so here we go.
2559 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
The First act moving on the the live show is.........
2559 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
Ed Sheehan (Maicolx3)!

Well done Ed, you're off to the Live shows!
2559 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
The Second act moving on to the live show is......
2559 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
Sam Tsui (RyanAndrews)!

Congratulations Sam, you'll be singing live for the public vote!
2559 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
I have three talented artist left with only one spot left, after much debate the final act moving on to the lives is........
2559 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
Jeffery Austin (MJFJUNE)!

That means, Ed Sheeran, Sam Tsui and Jeffery Austin make up the #Boys for the Top 12 this season!
2559 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
Commiseration to Bruno Mars and Shawn Mendes who both have done a superb job this season. Give it up for them!
2559 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
Now we move over to busy New York city where the #Over30s are waiting anxiously for their results!
2559 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
*Carly-Jay stands in front of her Overs*
2559 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
No offense to the other groups, but my Over 30s ladies are the ALL amazing! These performances were so strong and you each brought something different to the table. Honestly, this choice is so tough but I have to go with who I think will be able to last in this competition.
2559 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
The first act I am sending through is…

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!