This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Live Shows: Top 14, Part 1

Topic » [S8] Live Shows: Top 14, Part..

1904 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
So tonight, we see seven performances, and two of them will be in danger of going home as they enter Sunday night's elimination episode!
1904 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Tonight is LOVE week! So let's start the performances!
1904 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
First up we head to the #Over30s!
1904 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
01. Amanda Brown (omggiraffe) #Over30s

1904 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*claps*
This is beautiful! Especially towards the end, it just all came together beautifully. A great song choice for love week and I really do not think you're going anywhere, two very strong performances under your belt in these live shows. Well done.
1904 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

Fantastic job! You gave it your all and while it’s not my favorite performance of this song, I think you slayed it!
1904 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Chris:

What a good way to start the show, you give justice to the song and I can see you connect to the song. It wasn't perfect though and need more polishing in higher notes. However, I like the song choice fitted for this week's theme and still a great job. I won't be shocked if you've made again in top 2 this week because you deserved it.
1904 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*claps* Wow, Amanda you have such a great voice and listening to it amazes me! I did feel that a bit of times you were out of pitch but otherwise such a fantastic job and a great way to start off the show!
1904 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1904 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Will Amanda end up in the Top 2 again tonight? Give it up for Amanda Brown!

*claps*
1904 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Next tonight, we head over to the #Groups!
1904 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
02. Pentatonix (Rubes) #Groups

1904 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

I like the song choice, and you had a good flow, but I do feel that it felt a little bit lackluster in my honest opinion and that is nothing to do with the quality of the recording. I can appreciate some nice moments, but as a whole you guys as a group just did not feel united for me tonight.
1904 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

I’m not a fan of the audience shot performances. I think you guys sounded alright, but I think this could have been a bit stronger. The audio was in and out so it wasn’t the best quality as it could have been.
1904 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Chris:

This is kind of different in usual y'all do and I actually don't know what to feel about this. This was just all over the place and the guy on the front left came flat in some notes. But on the good note, I really like you picked "Perfect" for love week, I just loved how are y'all in sync and working together and show more to us the talent you've got like the guy in the center playing the violin. Well done!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!