This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Live Shows: Top 14, Part 1

Topic » [S8] Live Shows: Top 14, Part..

1904 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Pentanix, please come and join Lucy and I over here on the stage! I am sorry!
1904 days 21 hours ago
chris2pei
gl Lucy and Pentatonix!
1904 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Well done Kevin Davy White (Rubes), you are SAFE and will sing again in the Top 12 show!

*claps*
1904 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
This means that Lucy O'Bryan and Pentatonix are tonight's #BottomTwo and will sing off for the final spot in the Top 12 on Sunday night!
1904 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
GL Lucy and Pentatonix!
1904 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
But before that, we get to do love night all over again when the #Boys and the #Girls take to the stage tomorrow night LIVE at 9:30 PM GMT!
1904 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
From all of us here at The X Factor 8, goodnight!

*waves*
1904 days 21 hours ago
Rubes
Me when I didn’t even want to post that song but my coach didn’t like my other suggestion and thought that this was the best option :(
1904 days 21 hours ago
melindaMrskk
Tommy it’s Lucy O’Bryne LOL
1904 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Rubes
Me when I didn’t even want to post that song but my coach didn’t like my other suggestion and thought that this was the best option :(

I feel either performance would have landed you in the bottom 2. But I'm sorry.
1904 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
My groups are falling like flies and I don't like this :/
1904 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
UPDATE: Next live show is tomorrow at 9:30 PM GMT, the live elimination episode is SATURDAY at 9:30 PM GMT.
1904 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
*Runs from Anything Can Happen Studio*

Sorry I'm late and I had to wrap everything up and I am thrilled that Place on Earth are safe for another day!
1904 days 21 hours ago
chris2pei
I loved how Tommy mistaken Lucy's last name. I dunno if it's intentional or not. LMAO
1904 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
I know it annoys Callum so I do it on purpose xo

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!