This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S6] Top 6 Submissions

Topic » [S6] Top 6 Submissions

1966 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Hello quarterfinalists! It's time to perform once again! This time, you will perform songs in dedication to your mentors. Please do work with them to dedicate the perfect song.

Sam Bailey and Zhavia Ward, both of you must still post in the event that you survive the sing off at the start of the show. You will also have to directly mail me your save me song.

You have 24 hours to post your performances in hope of making it to the Top 4 (SEMI FINALS)!

Best of luck!

*claps*
1966 days 18 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
1966 days 18 hours ago
melindaMrskk
Sheena McHugh - #Girls - Skinny Love
1966 days 17 hours ago
Ajathekween
Zhavia

1966 days 14 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Kelly Clarkson - Thank you to my mentor for supporting me and letting me show that I’m a “Whole Lotta Woman!”

https://youtu.be/X0Qiyllx0Ik
1966 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
#Boys (mentored by Tommy)
1. Chris Blue (Rubes)

#Girls (mentored by Aili James)
3. Brooke Simpson (Rubes)

#Overs (mentored by Drake)
1. Sam Bailey (ryan5676)
1966 days 2 hours ago
Rubes
Chris Blue

1966 days 2 hours ago
Rubes
Brooke Simpson

This is dedicated to Aili James as we are two women living in a Man’s world and we need to stick together!! This is also a song that she loves and means something to her!

1965 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
Sam Bailey

I had a chat with my mentor on what to send for Sam. We decided to do a performance that focuses on Sam and don;t have any backing vocals and is dedicated to my mentor on helping me make this decision possible.

1965 days 18 hours ago
TommyD
Tomorrow we go LIVE for the quarterfinal! Zhavia Ward and Sam Bailey sing for survival, the Top 6 perform their mentor dedications and the bottom three are revealed!

Best of luck to you all!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!