This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale/Reunion

Topic » Finale/Reunion

1927 days 7 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Thank you for ur questions
1926 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
❤️
1926 days 16 hours ago
Twinfacethe2nd
This is for you both,
Do you think you deserve to be here?
1926 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101

I think I deserve to be here for sure, I’ll let Aidan answer for himself. But I didn’t just get here by accident. I used my social position to get into a place where I always knew where the vote was going. There were no blindsides on my end, I always knew what was happenening and when. And I didn’t just know what was up, I had a SAY. I am the reason why the vote tied when it was Josh’s tribal, sadly, Josh quit and it didn’t amount to anything, but I always knew the numbers, so I was able to manipulate with them. But, that’s just why I deserve to be here strategically.

In a much more real sense, I deserve to be here because I survived every tribal, 0 votes until final 4, and with minimal target on my back throughout. I objectively deserve to be here, because I made it here without getting voted out.

Objectively, since we made it here, we, by definition, deserve it. The name of the game is Survivor, and I survived.
1926 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Thank you for ur question, Sam
1926 days 14 hours ago
chillum
final question do you think pineapple  belongs on pizzas im making my decision off of this so be wise
1926 days 13 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
final question do you think pineapple  belongs on pizzas im making my decision off of this so be wise

I think we all have different preferences. I think it’s odd how that combination came to be, it’s definitely an odd one, but... sometimes opposites attract, and something just happens, and we can’t explain it. I don’t know if they BELONG there, it’s confusing and odd, fruit on a greasy unhealthy cheesy thing, but... sometimes the weirdest combos are the best ones! Take that spiritual answer as you will.
1926 days 13 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Thank you for that pressing question, Logan.
1926 days 12 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
I have to say somethings first off gj you 2 it is really hard to get where you are rn I want you both to tell me why you shouldn't win this game the person who is most honest gets my vote so don't lie.
1926 days 12 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
from Mark
1926 days 11 hours ago
chillum
mark with the dumb question causes hes dumb
1926 days 11 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I have to say somethings first off gj you 2 it is really hard to get where you are rn I want you both to tell me why you shouldn't win this game the person who is most honest gets my vote so don't lie.

Aidan has been to more tribals than I have, I think? At least he’s survived more tribals than I have, because without the Quitters, Max/Mox, my chances of being here would be significantly lower.

So, Aidan has survived probably more than I have.

That isn’t why I should lose, more as a reason Aidan could be a more appealing option to vote for than me, but yeah. That’s all I have to say there.
1926 days 11 hours ago
Aidan0621

I think I do deserve to he here! I feel like my social and strategic game make me earn my spot here. I started in a pretty underdog position in this game and built my way up into a good position, I didn’t have a big alliance to protect me. I was almost never safe at tribal council but used my social and strategic skills to make sure I was nevee the one going home. I also took initiative trying to get the person out controlling the game
1926 days 11 hours ago
Aidan0621

Absolutely, I personally enjoy pineapple on pizza :) but I would rather have cheese
1926 days 11 hours ago
Aidan0621
have to say somethings first off gj you 2 it is really hard to get where you are rn I want you both to tell me why you shouldn't win this game the person who is most honest gets my vote so don't lie.

If I had to pick a reason, it would be because I didn’t talk to a few people in the game and Kasey had more connections to me

open group

Survivor - Blurred Lines

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!