This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 - Taveuni Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #6 - Taveuni..

1934 days ago
BigBrother_78
Come on in Taveuni tribe...

Sam, Corey, and Ty, behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.

If you want a question ask for one

Send me your vote to me by 7pm EST tomorrow.
If you do not vote, you will get a SELF-VOTE.
The sooner we get the votes, the sooner we read them.
1934 days ago
piesyumyyumypies
question Please
1934 days ago
Aidan0621
question!
1934 days ago
J0K3R
question.
1934 days ago
BigBrother_78
Mark- This is your fourth tribal council, are you getting worried coming to tribal after tribal?

Aidan- How has the tribe swap affected your strategy in the game?
1934 days ago
BigBrother_78
Ty- You and Logan got into a scuffle yesterday, are you worried that could hurt your game?
1934 days ago
J0K3R
Ty- You and Logan got into a scuffle yesterday, are you worried that could hurt your game?

Yeah I am, but me and him resolved everything so hopefully we can get on the right track.
1934 days ago
piesyumyyumypies
Mark- This is your fourth tribal council, are you getting worried coming to tribal after tribal?

Am I worried is this a joke obviously I'm 100% scared cause I lost the challenge for us and going to tribal sucks but maybe someone who want to make a move tonight instead of just picking the Brains off.
1933 days 23 hours ago
chillum
question
1933 days 16 hours ago
Twinfacethe2nd
Question
1932 days 19 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
Max quits
Mox quits

open group

Survivor - Blurred Lines

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!