This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

POV Competition

Topic » POV Competition

2463 days ago
scott123
Will begin at 11pm EST tonight.....
2463 days ago
scott123
I will post the rules....
2463 days ago
scott123
This Competition is called "STICKS" And here's how it works. I will create a blog for this competition. And each of you will be given 15 sticks.Your job is to increase the number of sticks that you have. But how you gonna do it? This is where tengaged people comes into play.
You have to spam people and ask them to post *Takes one stick from _____(Person A) and gives it to _____(Person B)*. So you will put your name to the person you want to give the stick to and you can take stick from anyone. If at any point your sticks are reduced to 0 then you will be eliminated. Your job is to get as many sticks as possible.
The person with the most sticks after 24 hours will be the winner
When I post the link to the blog then you can start.
2463 days ago
scott123
Here is the lick to the blog : http://www.tengaged.com/blog/scott123/8195976/final-pov-competition-summer-twists

Note : You have to use your in-game name and not your tengaged username
2463 days ago
scott123
I posted the link at 11:10pm EST so the competition will end at 11:10pm EST tomorrow
2463 days ago
Carvalho
How can I steal the stick?
2463 days ago
scott123
You will have to ask other tengaged people to post this for you :
*Takes one stick from _____(Person A) and gives it to _____(Person B)*.
2462 days 15 hours ago
scott123
Hello Houseguests I have to tell you that I have done some modification in rules. If you lose all the sticks then you can still play and you are not eliminated. But the thing that I wanted to mention is that people cannot take sticks away from you if you have 0 sticks. Which means you can only take someone's stick if he has at least 1 stick. Otherwise such posts will not count.

But that doesn't mean that you are eliminated and you can still play.

Sorry for the inconvinience. I wrote the rules in hurry that's why it's messed up.
2462 days 11 hours ago
Carvalho
Lol People should be eliminated DJ and I work our ass of to eliminate Matt
2462 days 8 hours ago
ZachAttack13
You've pretty much won anyways. No need to complain.
2462 days 7 hours ago
Carvalho
I think probably DJ won, and I'm glad because she deserve it :)
But we have to wait for the results
2462 days ago
ZachAttack13
Current Scores:
Matt - 1
Gonzalo - 17
Tony - 6
DJ - 36
2462 days ago
ZachAttack13
Final Scores:
Matt - 1
Gonzalo - 16
Tony - 6
DJ - 37
2462 days ago
XxDjBeLLxX
yesssss <3
2461 days 23 hours ago
XxDjBeLLxX
I'll wait for Scott to make it official. If he doesn't show up in the next hour or so I'm just gonna wait for morning.
2461 days 15 hours ago
scott123
Congratulations DJ .... You have won this competition and you have won the Power of Veto...

open group

Big Brother Season 1 : Summer of Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!