This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremony

Topic » Nomination Ceremony

2463 days 21 hours ago
scott123
Matt is the new Head of Household....
Who will Matt decide to nominate? .... Who will end up being on the chopping block?.... We will find out soon....
2463 days 21 hours ago
ZachAttack13
Obviously the POV is what really matters this week, so these nominations mean absolutely nothing.
2463 days 21 hours ago
ZachAttack13
With that being said, my first nomination is....
2463 days 21 hours ago
ZachAttack13
DJ
2463 days 21 hours ago
ZachAttack13
My second nomination is....
2463 days 21 hours ago
ZachAttack13
Gonzalo
2463 days 21 hours ago
ZachAttack13
DJ, I've decided to nominate you because you've only been nominated once before this nomination ceremony.

Gonzalo, I've decided to nominate you because you're extremely good at competitions.
2463 days 21 hours ago
ZachAttack13
This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
2463 days 21 hours ago
Carvalho
So POV comp is now or tomorrow?
2463 days 20 hours ago
scott123
The POV Competition will be tomorrow and it will be the last and most important POV of this season because the winner of this POV will determine who will be the final nominees and who will cast the sole vote to evict
2463 days 20 hours ago
Carvalho
*trigerred*
2463 days 20 hours ago
scott123
Does everyone agree if it will be a non-live comp? In that way you don't have to worry about the time conflicts and you will have 24 hours to do and you can play it anytime whenever you want and everyone will get a chance to play
2463 days 19 hours ago
ZachAttack13
That would be awesome!
2463 days 18 hours ago
scott123
i want to do it because i want to make it fair. Because this is the last POV Competition so i think this is your last chance to prove/save yourselves. That's why you will be given full 24 hours to play
2463 days 8 hours ago
Carvalho
I'm ok with that

open group

Big Brother Season 1 : Summer of Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!