This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH Competition

Topic » HOH Competition

2480 days 23 hours ago
ZachAttack13
In the end i will total the amount of eggs in each basket and the person with the most eggs in the basket which has the least eggs in total will be the winner.

What does that mean?
2480 days 23 hours ago
ZachAttack13
At this point I'd rather just wait for tomorrow for a live competition lol
2480 days 23 hours ago
scott123
It means that for example if Basket # 3 has the least number of eggs in total (the sum of all the eggs that everyone put in basket # 3) then we will see who put how many eggs in that basket so for example if :

Basket # 3 :

Person A   -  1 egg
Person B   -  1 egg
Person C   -  2 eggs

In this case person C is the winner. Because he has the most eggs in that basket. So this competition is somewhat based on luck.
2480 days 23 hours ago
ZachAttack13
No offense, but a luck-based competition at the final 4 is a little silly.
2480 days 23 hours ago
scott123
I wanted to do a live comp but DJ and Tony weren't here so i came up with this comp
2480 days 23 hours ago
ZachAttack13
This is like one of the most important competitions of the whole season and it has nothing to do with skill
2480 days 23 hours ago
ZachAttack13
Can we just do a live competition tomorrow?
2480 days 23 hours ago
scott123
But it also involves strategy..... you can interact with other contestants and choose what is best for you
2480 days 23 hours ago
ZachAttack13
But doesn't that basically just mean that the three of us are deciding who becomes the new HOH if we can work together?
2480 days 23 hours ago
scott123
You can even win this competition without doing much efforts...
2480 days 23 hours ago
ZachAttack13
???
2480 days 23 hours ago
scott123
okay if you think that this competition is a flop then we will do another competition tomorrow
2480 days 23 hours ago
ZachAttack13
Works for me
2480 days 23 hours ago
scott123
But i want it to be a live comp..... so i need all 3 of you to be here tomorrow
2480 days 23 hours ago
ZachAttack13
What time? You should make a new post on the forum

open group

Big Brother Season 1 : Summer of Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!