This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremony

Topic » Nomination Ceremony

2468 days 19 hours ago
scott123
The First Houseguest that Gonzalo has nominated is . . . . . . . . . . .
2468 days 19 hours ago
scott123
MATT
2468 days 19 hours ago
scott123
The Second Houseguest that Gonzalo has nominated is . . . . . . . . . .
2468 days 19 hours ago
scott123
APAT
2468 days 17 hours ago
scott123
Gonzalo :   "Matt - You are disgusting human be for trying to won simpathy votes bringing up you dead aunt story, and maybe that work up because you have DJ on your side now, but I can see througth your shit and shitty game, you where responsible of me making Mike a target and Riley expulsion because you have the secret power to nominee and extra houseguest, (YES RILEY MATT WAS RESPONSIBLE OF YOUR EVICTION)

Also I wanna say, that you are floeater all this week, you never won over me in none of you HOH reign, because the first one I was sit down, and that puzzle I did it in 1:30 and Scott know its ! and 2nd you have to sit me down, because you know I'm good in endurance comps, that makes you the most coward housguest in the house, and I'm really wishing that you not won POV because I want your ass gone so bad. fuck you bitch and you bitchy moves.

My second nominee is gonna be Apat.

Honestly before the HOH figth if I won i was gonna to put Tony, because you pm try to be friends again, but because we figth. Now you are here, and you know what? I DON'T FUCKING REGRET IT, YOU ARE THE SAME SPECIES THAT MATT AND EVIL SNAKE, BITCH PROBABLY SEXIST COMP EVER CUZ YOU EVICTED BRIDGETTE, AND FUCK YOU APAT, YOU WILL NOT WIN THIS IF YOU ARE UP AGAINST MATT (I WILL GIVE MATT CREDIT BECAUSE HE IS BETTER IN COMP THAN YOU) AND DO YOU WANNA KNOW WHY YOUR STUPID GAME GROUP DOESNT WORK? IT'S BECAUSE IS STUPID JUST LIKE YOU.
I'm done, good luck on POV, you will need, because I'm going to figth harder than ever to keep you on the block.

That's it. Thanks Scott"
2468 days 17 hours ago
scott123
The POV Competition will be tonight at 10pm EST
2468 days 16 hours ago
ZachAttack13
Why does everybody think I'm the one whose used all of the secret powers lol. Do people not recall that I didn't enter the Secret Room all 7 times
2468 days 15 hours ago
Carvalho
You brainwash Apat timing
2468 days 14 hours ago
ZachAttack13
Apat is his own person and has the ability to make decisions for himself. I have not "brainwashed" him.
2468 days 11 hours ago
Carvalho
WTF are you talking about bitch?

https://68.media.tumblr.com/335758d1d841acae11c774c67dc3c100/tumblr_inline_orrb0e4IWg1txcky2_540.gif

Apat was on our side after you brainwashed and convince him to use his secret power to take Bridgette HOH.

The only reason that Apat became a target is because he ally you in the past few weeks, you basically ruined Apat chances to make and easy top4
2468 days 11 hours ago
Carvalho
and Apat was stupid enough to believe in your lies, so yeah, you both deserve each other and it will be fun seeing one of the the two of you going this week

open group

Big Brother Season 1 : Summer of Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!