This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction

Topic » Eviction

2469 days 8 hours ago
Carvalho
It was a 2-1 vote

You are the shitty person that prefer keep a floater in this game, fuck you hun
2469 days 8 hours ago
ZachAttack13
I'll take full responsibility for it. I used the Return Ticket because Bridgette is super likable and great at competitions.
2469 days 8 hours ago
Carvalho
ZachAttack13
I'll take full responsibility for it. I used the Return Ticket because Bridgette is super likable and great at competitions.

And she is not gonna vote for you if you made top2, so... you make your worst mistake.

Jerry, Bridg, Roger and Riley are not gonna vote for you, goodluck with Logan and Mike
2469 days 8 hours ago
tditdatdwt123
Gonzalo, this is Big Brother, expect the unexpected. I didn't throw a fit when Mike left the house so please dont get mad at a twist that wasn't in your favor
2469 days 8 hours ago
ZachAttack13
But she would've beaten me anyways if I went to the final 2 with her... I was screwed either way
2469 days 8 hours ago
ZachAttack13
Bridgette will probably never want to talk to me after this game, but I still have a ton of respect for her.
2469 days 8 hours ago
tditdatdwt123
Ive spent this whole game trying not to cause any drama but I have yet to stick up for myself. Gonzalo you have made many disrespectful comments to many houseguest and and that is why i dont think u deserve to win this season
2469 days 8 hours ago
Carvalho
tditdatdwt123
Gonzalo, this is Big Brother, expect the unexpected. I didn't throw a fit when Mike left the house so please dont get mad at a twist that wasn't in your favor

Yeah bitch I was prepared for the twist and shit, but not for people who backstab and are shadier than a fucking palm tree shadow. You are playing a sexist game and full of tricks that without that you will be evicted in Week 8
Bridg was a great and strong player, and got evict too soon, she was robbed, and deserve more , more than you Apat cuz you are fucking floater who align to Matt to survive.

tditdatdwt123
Ive spent this whole game trying not to cause any drama but I have yet to stick up for myself. Gonzalo you have made many disrespectful comments to many houseguest and and that is why i dont think u deserve to win this season

https://31.media.tumblr.com/4396b476d722c677ee6471ef418f1c09/tumblr_n2eb4vx4Fu1sx79beo6_250.gif

And look who is on top, won 2 HOH and 1 POV !
YOU ARE NOT WON NOTHING, and you HOH was a flop !!!
2469 days 7 hours ago
BridgetteBlonde
Honestly this is bs. Tony was inactive for three days. I've gotten screwed so many times by these dumbass twists. I'm busy right now, but be ready in a few hours because I have some damn words for all of you.
2469 days 7 hours ago
Carvalho
https://media.giphy.com/media/2d2huyqQRBmDe/giphy.gif
2469 days 7 hours ago
BridgetteBlonde
Tony's ass should be out anyway due to his absence for three (almost four) days. TWO PEOPLE WERE INACOTVE THIS WEEK AND THE WEEK STILL DIDNT RESET SINCE MATT IS HOH. I'm at a baseball Gma right now. But when it ends. I have some words for y'all. Like I said.
2469 days 7 hours ago
BridgetteBlonde
Game*
2469 days 7 hours ago
Carvalho
BridgetteBlonde
Tony's ass should be out anyway due to his absence for three (almost four) days. TWO PEOPLE WERE INACOTVE THIS WEEK AND THE WEEK STILL DIDNT RESET SINCE MATT IS HOH. I'm at a baseball Gma right now. But when it ends. I have some words for y'all. Like I said.

GET HIM QUEEN GET HIM !!!

https://media.tenor.com/images/013c0bbdb1addfaf554556b736ed38b0/tenor.gif

open group

Big Brother Season 1 : Summer of Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!