This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

POV Competition

Topic » POV Competition

2525 days 11 hours ago
XxDjBeLLxX
ok but you don't have to voice it every chance you get. keep it to yourself. We know that you don't like Matt.
2525 days 11 hours ago
Carvalho
ZachAttack13
I've never done anything close to what you've done

Hun you are shady the last couples weeks, I will never lie to my real budds in this game, I have been honest to DJ, Bridg and Tony the entire game, so I no need to explain myself because I know they are smart enoguh to see trougth your shit
2525 days 11 hours ago
ZachAttack13
If you don't like me, why do you keep addressing me?
2525 days 11 hours ago
ZachAttack13
Just stop talking to me and obsessing over me
2525 days 11 hours ago
Carvalho
LOL XD You are worthless to me hun
2525 days 11 hours ago
Carvalho
You are the still the one who want to get "marry" me, you are psycho freak
2525 days 11 hours ago
ZachAttack13
Well, I still really like you
2525 days 11 hours ago
XxDjBeLLxX
scott? you there?
2525 days 11 hours ago
Carvalho
I agree with DJ that maybe I cross the line with your aunt joke, but then.... I don't really know you because you lie too many times, so I think you could probably lie in that shitty story to
2525 days 11 hours ago
ZachAttack13
It's a joke. Another thing you can't understand just like how you can't understand that this is a game.
2525 days 11 hours ago
ZachAttack13
What do you want me to do? Get my mom on a Skype call and have her tell the story? XD
2525 days 11 hours ago
Carvalho
https://media.giphy.com/media/l4FGmagiE945XZ2SY/giphy.gif
2525 days 11 hours ago
tditdatdwt123
scott, please post the rules
2525 days 11 hours ago
scott123
This competition is called "Before or after" and here's how it works... I will ask a series of questions about the events that have occured in this house. Your job is to guess whether the first event was occured before or after relative to the second event. The person who post the correct answer first will get a point. The person with most points after 10 rounds will be the winner.
2525 days 11 hours ago
ZachAttack13
Can you start to use different gifs? You use the same ones all of the time

open group

Big Brother Season 1 : Summer of Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!