This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremony

Topic » Nomination Ceremony

2471 days 15 hours ago
scott123
Who will Matt nominate for eviction this week?
Find out tonight at 9pm EST
2471 days 5 hours ago
ZachAttack13
I hope Scott doesn't mind, but I'll be away at 9pm EST, so I'd like to just hold the nomination ceremony at this time.
2471 days 5 hours ago
ZachAttack13
My first nomination is…. Gonzalo
I have decided to nominate you Gonzalo because I believe that you’re the strongest player remaining in the game. You’ve also used very harsh words to describe me. Examples of this include - “Piece of shit”, “Retard”, “Bitch”, “Dumb”, “Faggot” and “Worthless”. You’ve also explained to me that you hope my family dies. When I was 10 years old, my aunt Lisa passed away. She was only in her 30s when she died, but it was because of her disability that ended her life so soon. She lived in New York while I lived in Texas, and I only ever got to meet her once. The heartbreak that I witnessed from my mother has shown me the seriousness of losing a loved one. Therefore, I would never wish that upon anybody. You’re the definition of a cyberbully. You did this to Jeanette and Mike, and now I’m your next victim. I don’t play like you, however, as I have never used an explicative while attempting to have a conversation with you. I am almost 100% positive that if we knew each other in person, you would never say those extremely hurtful words to my face. You’re hiding behind a computer screen, and it reveals how weak you truly are.
2471 days 5 hours ago
ZachAttack13
My second nomination is…. Bridgette
I have decided to nominate you Bridgette because you’re Gonzalo’s ally, and condone the cruel words that Gonzalo uses when an attempt is made to lower somebody’s self-esteem. I know I betrayed you by voting off Jerry, but I’d like to thank you for not going as low as Gonzalo did when the eviction vote had been revealed. I hope we can rekindle our relationship, but with Gonzalo in the way I’m not sure if that can occur anytime soon.
2471 days 3 hours ago
BridgetteBlonde
If you want to rekindle a relationship maybe don't verbally "take your anger out on me" and nominate me.
2471 days 3 hours ago
Carvalho
Firs of all, yes you are a piece of shit, snake, faggot and all those words, because you are shitty player who make shitty/sankes moves during this game. Yes I targeted Jeanette because we have a feud in the past, but you started to targeted Mike since week 6, also you where responsible for his exit, do you want to show the PM when you ask us (DJ, Tony, Apat, Me and Bridg) to nom him and Roger? Bitch please....

http://66.media.tumblr.com/1e5240357f04bc282d50140a1f698790/tumblr_oan9ytFrX91ql2ui0o3_500.gif

"You’ve also explained to me that you hope my family dies".
LOLOLOLOLOLOL you send a me PM with that, play the victim doesn't fit you boo. :**

When I was 10 years old, my aunt Lisa passed away. She was only in her 30s when she died, but it was because of her disability that ended her life so soon. She lived in New York while I lived in Texas, and I only ever got to meet her once. The heartbreak that I witnessed from my mother has shown me the seriousness of losing a loved one.

I couldn't care less about your death aunt, this is a sad, pitty and pathetic to attemp gain sympathy for you, but you briging your death aunt it's only make me sick, because you have to use one of your families to won votes basing on feel sorry for you?

Nobody care about your death aunt, she is death, lifes go on, so bye ! RIP your aunt who lives in NY and you have to suck has a nephew saying that you only say her 1 time, your a worthless.

"Therefore, I would never wish that upon anybody. You’re the definition of a cyberbully. You did this to Jeanette and Mike, and now I’m your next victim. I don’t play like you, however, as I have never used an explicative while attempting to have a conversation with you. I am almost 100% positive that if we knew each other in person, you would never say those extremely hurtful words to my face. You’re hiding behind a computer screen, and it reveals how weak you truly are."

I have no problems telling in to your face, and also punch you for being sucj a crybaby, you are pussy and you will never win this game, you are floater and you lies every single person in this game, also your rigged this show when you pm saying that Scott helps you, so I don't care honey, you can die and I will pee in your grave.

https://media.giphy.com/media/hXU7xcDG52p3y/giphy.gif
2471 days 3 hours ago
ZachAttack13
This is hilarious!
2471 days 3 hours ago
ZachAttack13
I actually do really like you Gonzalo.
2471 days 3 hours ago
ZachAttack13
Let's kiss and make up.
2471 days 3 hours ago
ZachAttack13
But you're those three things as well. We would be perfect together!
2471 days 3 hours ago
BridgetteBlonde
I thought you didn't call Gonzalo expletives???
2471 days 3 hours ago
Carvalho
BridgetteBlonde
I thought you didn't call Gonzalo expletives???

When is char cracks*

http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/Bulldog-Fall-570.gif
2471 days 3 hours ago
ZachAttack13
I never actually said the words. I just agreed with what the lovely and beautiful Gonzalo said ;)
2471 days 3 hours ago
ZachAttack13
Bridgette, would you like to attend the wedding? Gonzalo has agreed to my marriage proposal.

open group

Big Brother Season 1 : Summer of Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!