This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH # 12

Topic » HOH # 12

2488 days 5 hours ago
scott123
The person who wins this HOH will still remain HOH until the end of the week no matter Logan stays or go
2488 days 5 hours ago
ZachAttack13
But do I understand the competition correctly from what I previously posted?
2488 days 5 hours ago
tditdatdwt123
i am confused
2488 days 5 hours ago
scott123
One more thing : If someone doesn't post *holds* at any hour or he forgets to post then he will get 60 points. But if you post at anytime in between before the next hour starts then you will get points equal to the minutes after you posted
2488 days 5 hours ago
scott123
so to increase your chances to winning you have to post *holds* every hour for the next 24 hours and as close as possible to exactly 1 hour mark
2488 days 5 hours ago
scott123
The goal of the competition is not to post *holds* the most amount of times but to get as least points as possible than everyone else
2488 days 5 hours ago
scott123
And as i have already mentioned you will get points according to the timing of your posts
2488 days 4 hours ago
tditdatdwt123
Holds
2488 days 4 hours ago
ZachAttack13
Holds
2488 days 3 hours ago
ZachAttack13
Holds
2488 days 3 hours ago
tditdatdwt123
Holds
2488 days 2 hours ago
tditdatdwt123
Holds
2488 days 2 hours ago
BridgetteBlonde
I want to compete in this comp so bad
2488 days ago
Carvalho
Its is quite unfair that other "reigns" of HOH endeudado when someone is expelled I mean is nobody fault that people use "all" of the secret powers in bad timing. I really feel this game is "quite" rigged using secret powers almost to the end to win, that show that people can win for their ones
2487 days 23 hours ago
BridgetteBlonde
Yeah I don't really understand why HOH reign doesn't end now do to expulsion

open group

Big Brother Season 1 : Summer of Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!