This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction

Topic » Eviction

2488 days 22 hours ago
scott123
Apat and Jerry you two have been nominated for eviction.....Which one of you will be sent home?.....we will find out soon
2488 days 22 hours ago
scott123
Apat and Jerry before your housemates cast their votes you each have a final chance to plead your case. So in a few lines tell your housemates why you deserve to be here and why they should save you...
2488 days 22 hours ago
Carvalho
Wish me luck tomorrow I will enter in my cirjury program
2488 days 22 hours ago
tditdatdwt123
I have been playing a good game and I would hate to see it all end here. I have been active and attended or participated in all of the desired competitions this season. I love big brother with a passion. I would love for you guys to keep me but if you don't, I understand. I wanna make moves if i stay and please vote on what will make you go far in this game, thank you:))
2488 days 21 hours ago
GerardoM13
Dont evict me because im iconic and i cant go
2488 days 20 hours ago
XxDjBeLLxX
Scott did you get my vote?
2488 days 20 hours ago
scott123
yes DJ your vote has been received
2488 days 14 hours ago
scott123
2 people have still not voted.... i am waiting for their votes
2488 days 10 hours ago
Carvalho
did you get my vote rigth?
2488 days 5 hours ago
scott123
Yes Gonzalo your vote was received......
2488 days 2 hours ago
BridgetteBlonde
Has everyone voted?
2487 days 23 hours ago
ZachAttack13
Eviction tonight?
2487 days 23 hours ago
scott123
Hello Houseguests ...... Logan is the only one who has still not voted but we have to proceed with the eviction anyways
2487 days 23 hours ago
scott123
Everyone please gather in the Living room.....It's time for the eviction ceremony to begin...
2487 days 23 hours ago
ZachAttack13
Hey Scott
2487 days 23 hours ago
scott123
But we before we begin i have a very imporatant announcement to make....

open group

Big Brother Season 1 : Summer of Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!