This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH # 9

Topic » HOH # 9

2503 days 17 hours ago
scott123
Will be tonight at 10pm EST (9th July)
Apat as outgoing head of household you cannot compete....
2503 days 13 hours ago
scott123
Houseguests don't forget to send confessionals and include me in any game conversations
2503 days 7 hours ago
scott123
Houseguests i can only tell you that i think it's time to learn how to work in teams
2503 days 5 hours ago
Carvalho
:o
2503 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
wow
2503 days 2 hours ago
Carvalho
Funny how we are Top10.
2503 days 1 hour ago
Carvalho
here
2503 days ago
scott123
Tonight's HOH Competition will be non-live and for this competition you will be competing in teams.
2503 days ago
Carvalho
oh shit, in teams of 2 or 5?
2503 days ago
scott123
There will be 3 teams of 3 people and they will be determined by random.org
2503 days ago
Carvalho
We are 10 people ;o
2503 days ago
Carvalho
Oh I get it Apat doesnt participe xd
2503 days ago
scott123
Apat as outgoing head of household cannot compete which means 9 people are competing
2503 days ago
scott123
I will post the rules in 10 minutes
2503 days ago
BridgetteBlonde
Okay
2503 days ago
scott123
For this competition, you guys will be split into three teams of three. It is your team's job to build your tower taller than any other team's tower by posting "Adds Storey". HOWEVER, you can not post twice in a row. You must wait for at least one other teammate to post in the forum before you can post again. This means that it is possible for two teammates to be building the tower while the third is away. At the end of 24 hours, the teams will be ranked , and THEN you will be ranked relative to your teammates' contributions. Example:

Team One: 140 storeys
Jack: 80 storeys
Jill: 40 storeys
Jason: 20 storeys

Team Two: 150 storeys
Jim: 75 storeys
Julie: 65 storeys
James: 10 storeys

The results would be:

1st: Jim
2nd: Julie
3rd: James
4th: Jack
5th: Jill
6th: Jason

Even though Jack posted 80 times, he stills gets clumped with his team because of team's total score. Which means that highest score is not necessary but it also necessary that your overall team score should be highest.
The highest scoring person on the highest scoring team will win the head of household.
Hope that makes sense! Good luck guys!
You are at 0 storeys right so on your first post it will count as 1 storey.

open group

Big Brother Season 1 : Summer of Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!