This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH Competition

Topic » HOH Competition

2533 days 10 hours ago
Carvalho
Well, between us (DJ, Jerry, Apat and Gonzalo)

Only me won 1 time, so how knows, maybe we have a new HOH :)
2533 days 10 hours ago
tditdatdwt123
True haha
2533 days 10 hours ago
scott123
Hey guys
2533 days 10 hours ago
scott123
Just wait 5-10 minutes
2533 days 10 hours ago
Carvalho
Hi SCOTTBOT
2533 days 10 hours ago
tditdatdwt123
wassup bro
2533 days 10 hours ago
scott123
How many people are here?
2533 days 10 hours ago
Carvalho
me
2533 days 10 hours ago
scott123
People here :

DJ
Jerry
Apat
Gonzalo
2533 days 10 hours ago
scott123
This competition is very simple. This competition is called "Don't miss it". And here's how it works. This competition consists of some platforms and your job is to reach those platforms the fastest. The platforms are named as follows :
Platform A
Platform B
Platform C
Platform D
Platform E and so on......
But here's the catch..... there is one platform less then there are people playing... So if there are 5 people playing then there will be 4 platforms in round 1 and everyone will choose one platform and reach there. The last person to reach the platform will be eliminated in that round and everyone else will advance to the next round.
Each round as people decrease so platform will also decrease so if in round 1 there were 5 platforms then in round 2 there will 4 platforms and so on and so forth.

So what you guys have to do in this comp as soon as i post "Ready Set Go"
you will post *Runs towards Platform __ (the platform that you choose)* and then after 15-20 seconds you will post *Arrives at the platform __ (the platform that you chose)*
The last person to reach a platform will be eliminated. The last person standing will win.
KEEP IN MIND THAT YOU MUST CHOOSE A UNIQUE PLATFORM THAN EVERYONE ELSE TO ADVANCE TO THE NEXT ROUND
2533 days 10 hours ago
scott123
Does everyone understand?
2533 days 10 hours ago
Carvalho
Ready
2533 days 10 hours ago
scott123
So this is like musical chairs....
2533 days 10 hours ago
tditdatdwt123
I get it
2533 days 10 hours ago
scott123
If someone has already claimed a platform then you will have to post again with a different platform

open group

Big Brother Season 1 : Summer of Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!