This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

2513 days 5 hours ago
tditdatdwt123
Name : Apat Karmany
Color Level : Orange
Timezone : Central
Will you be active : Depends on the time but most likely yess
Activity Rate (1-10) : 7
Favorite Big Brother Player and why : Frankie, becuase he is really good at the game although everyone hates him
What type of player you like the most (social / strategic / physical ) : Strategic
Why should I pick you : You should pick me because I'm talented awesome and really great lmao.... Sorry if i sound so modest
What are times that are most suitable for you for the comps : You pick plz
2512 days 17 hours ago
zacari
Name : zacari
Color Level : white they deleted my old account
Timezone : eastern
Will you be active : absolutely
Activity Rate (1-10) : 9
Favorite Big Brother Player and why : zach from bb16 he thought if people hated him enough he'd make it through and be a game changer and i am looking forward to doing something like the same
What type of player you like the most (social / strategic / physical ) : physical/ social
Why should I pick you : i will always be active, i can win challenges, and i can be a like a wild card within the group , every season needs one & my unique name fits perfectly
What are times that are most suitable for you for the comps : after 5pm- 1am but sometimes i have time to come on during the day
2512 days 4 hours ago
RogelioWii
Name : Roger
Color Level : Yellow
Timezone : EST
Will you be active : Yes
Favorite Big Brother Player and why : Elissa Slater, because she was targeted since the start of the game and still make it super far cause of her abilities
What type of player you like the most (social / strategic / physical ) : strategic
Why should I pick you : Cause i bet there is no one as elegant and refined as me  <3
What are times that are most suitable for you for the comps :From 3pm to  10pm
2512 days 4 hours ago
Dylangover1
Name : dylan
Color Level white
Timezone : central
Will you be active : yes
Favorite Big Brother Player and why : Nikki Grahame from big brother 6 because she was awesome need i say more
What type of player you like the most (social / strategic / physical ) : social and strategic
Why should I pick you : because 1 i am a big fan 2 i am not a sore loser and love being apart of a good game
What are times that are most suitable for you for the comps any time really
2511 days 18 hours ago
scott123
Those who are applying also try to be active in the activity chat. This will be beneficial for you because the more active you are the more is the chance that I will pick you
2510 days ago
ZachAttack13
Name : Matt
Color Level : Green
Timezone : Central
Will you be active : Of course!
Activity Rate (1-10) : 8
Favorite Big Brother Player and why : I could go with Will Kirby or Dan Gheesling, but that would be too obvious. Therefore, I'm choosing Keesha Smith from Big Brother 10. I loved her personality and am still awaiting her return to the Big Brother house.
What type of player you like the most (social / strategic / physical ) : You don't need to have an amazing physical game if you are charming. Consequently, my respect goes toward the social players.
Why should I pick you : I've never played in a group game of Big Brother before, and I'm super excited to try!
What are times that are most suitable for you for the comps : I'd like to say anytime, but I think that 3 PM to 12 PM would work best for me.
2509 days 18 hours ago
epicwafflez23
Name : Eli
Color Level : orange
Timezone : mountain
Favorite Big Brother Player and why : Jason Roy because he served you sassy and fun, plug strategy!
What type of player you like the most (social / strategic / physical ) : social
Why should I pick you : you need more people. I am those people.
What are times that are most suitable for you for the comps : any time after 10 am
2509 days 14 hours ago
ginge
Name : Jack
Color Level : Orange
Timezone : GMT
Favorite Big Brother Player and why : Tiffany Pollard from Celeb BB UK.. she was sassy, funny and unapologetic and I loved that!
What type of player you like the most (social / strategic / physical ) : social 100%
Why should I pick you : I am chatty, kind and a huge BB fan so I will immerse myself in the game. I will also bring some English spirit to the group :)
What are times that are most suitable for you for the comps : 10am - 3pm, 7pm - 12am
2509 days 9 hours ago
msellsey11
Name : msellsey11

Color Level : white

Timezone :UK

Favourite Big Brother Player and why : Kim woodburn( cbb uk) batshit crazy entertainment

What type of player you like the most (social / strategic / physical ) : Social

Why should I pick you : because Im talkative and can go from nice to bitchy in 1.2 seconds

What are times that are most suitable for you for the comps : 3-9 pm est
2509 days 8 hours ago
twoshawn3
Name: Two
Color level: white
Timezone: Eastern
Will you be active: yes
Activity rate (1-10): 8
Favorite player and why: Danyel Reyes because she was the closest black person to winning and she gives insperation to me
What type of player am i: im a mix of strategical and Social. im abled to keep people thinking im on there side, but then  i turn on them, while still beieng nice
What time that are sutible for you: 10:00am-2:00pm, i may be on earlier or later
2509 days 6 hours ago
scott123
I think I have got enough applications so now I am going to close the applications now everyone who has applied uptil now will be considered.
2509 days 6 hours ago
scott123
--- APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED ---
2509 days 6 hours ago
scott123
if someone wants to apply then he can apply for my future seasons

open group

Big Brother Season 1 : Summer of Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!