This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Will's Videos

Topic » Will's Videos

2131 days 21 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Post them here!
2129 days 19 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Will...I'm going to be honest. I don't really see anything that shows uniqueness or individuality in this. This challenge, I asked you to submit a video that showed YOU being unique. But this song talked more about needing someone else. And the video didn't really show any uniqueness to me. You, as well, is someone who I think should be happy that three people did not submit. I'd give you a 30 for this week.
2127 days 21 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
I actually really enjoyed the dancing in this! And I do think that the last part was...unique. However, I'm not really sure if this is a face off or a legit music video since I'm not really cultured in rupaul drag race. However, I loved the dancing and it does say music video. So I'm giving this an 85!
2122 days 16 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
I actually had a smile on my face the entire time I watched this video. I found it to be AMAZING and cute! For me, it's easily a 100! It was so uplifting and nice! I almost took off for the animations, but the song and beat were just to precious for me to do so!
2116 days 21 hours ago
hellomynameis347
2113 days 17 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Oh god I just realized I fucked up the gender

I’ll take my zero now
2113 days 17 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
I'm afraid that for the same reason as Adam, Will, I'm going to have to give you a 0/100.
2106 days 18 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
This is definitely your best week so far Will! The song was PERFECT for this week's theme and challenge, and the singing was A M A Z I N G! And a week like this, having that type of production where it's more of an 'real' setting was a smart play! I give this a 100 percent!
2080 days 5 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
This was definitely enjoyable to watch Will...However, just like with Julian's, I feel like if I had this with a bunch of sad music videos there really wouldn't be anything to make it stand out from the crowd. I'm giving this a 70 out of 100.

open group

Jaybirdnifty's Survivor: Antarctica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!