This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Unexpected Tree Mail

Topic » Unexpected Tree Mail

2412 days 15 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
If something unexpected happens in this game (e.g. medical evacuation, a player quitting, replacement, etc.), it will be posted here.
2412 days 15 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
A few minutes ago, I mailed three players who haven't done anything: Michael, Felipe, and Dallas. The three of them haven't commented, haven't been at the reward challenge, and they haven't even joined their camps. I told all three of them the same thing: I don't tolerate inactivity in my group game, so if the three of them stay like that, I'll pull them from the game and replace them with people who will actually spend their time on this game. I'm not saying they WILL be replaced, but the three of them are in hot water right now, and unless they didn't notice the mails I sent them, they're drowning in that hot water.
2412 days 14 hours ago
lhooper902976
wow
2412 days 14 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
I just got in touch with Dallas, one of the people who applied for this game. Dallas, in general, is VERY active on Tengaged and is very inactive in this group game. I responded to them and they said they have a super busy life, so ultimately, I decided to pull Dallas from the game and with that, I have a new person joining this game. Their name is Chubby and they will be put on the Gouyave tribe.
2412 days 13 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
What a great start
2412 days 12 hours ago
FedeBenna
Oh understood...I hope we will get a very active player in the place of our inactive one...in the case...
2412 days 9 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
You did

Welcome to the game Chubby!
2412 days 3 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
After playing for less than 12 hours, Chubby has already quit the game, and I know for a fact you weren't expecting that, but I wasn't either. I am currently in the process of searching for a replacement. Let's hope whoever this replacement is won't quit after they join the game.
2412 days 3 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
We have a new contestant, Kyle, replacing Chubby, who was the original replacement for Dallas. Kyle will be joining the Gouyave tribe.
2412 days 2 hours ago
Kgamer2218
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e0/27/9d/e0279dfed71b0f90fbebb336e1139e00.gif
2412 days 2 hours ago
FedeBenna
Welcome Kyle!! =)
2412 days 2 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Oh it's you hey gurl
2412 days 2 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Now, we all know that Chubby wasn't the only person not fit to play this game.

Michael has now been inactive *cue the music* for the loooooooongest time (Billy Joel? XD). Ultimately, Michael will be replaced be another new person, Jimmy, who will be joining the Victoria tribe.
2412 days 2 hours ago
FedeBenna
Seriously?! I'm so damn happy now!! =D
Welcome in our tribe!! =D
2412 days 1 hour ago
papalouiesfansfan
I know a lot has happened today.

First, we said goodbye to Dallas and said hello to Chubby.

Next, we said goodbye to HIM and said hello to Kyle.

Then, we said goodbye to Michael and said hello to Jimmy.

Well 20 minutes after removing him from the game, Michael sends me a mail apologizing about his inactivity. Michael will rejoin the game, replacing Heather, a member on the Sauteurs tribe who couldn't even join her tribe group.

I know a lot has happened today. Today was just really finding out who was truly fit for this game. I was under a lot of stress because I was worried if the group game was going to get cancelled due to all of these changes and how you guys felt, but ultimately, the game must go on. Hopefully, we won't have another one of these days, and I'm pretty sure we won't because this is only Day 2, but it could happen.
2411 days 18 hours ago
lhooper902976
wow

open group

Papa's Survivor: Caribbean

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!