This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Antarctica Confessionals

Topic » Antarctica Confessionals

1824 days ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 4
===
1822 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jesse M. [Jemmi Tribe]

I really hope Mike doesn’t vote for himself again, it would be a shame to lose him from our alliance. Jemmi really needs a win too we can’t lose someone else from our tribe!!! We need a swap or a merge soon or at least a win😭❤️
1822 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
Episode #4 - "Twirls in Stephenie LaGrossa" - Zendaya H.

-x-
Immunity: Surko
Eliminated: Livingston H. (noobsmoke13)
-x-
Issy J. (immaxyman) - Livingston
Livingston H. (noobsmoke13) - Michael
Jesse V. (Marvel52) - Livingston
Michael M. (MonsterStar12) - Livingston
Zendaya H. (purplebb4) - Livingston

[NO IDOLS USED]

Livingston ==> 4 (ELIMINATED)
Michael ==> 1
1822 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 5
===
1822 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jesse V. [Jemmi Tribe]

If Jemmi goes up for another tribal we are screwed. I’m kind of glad we’ve been up for so many eliminations tho, because it gives me a good case for the Jury. But I don’t want to go there again for a little while😂
1822 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jesse V. [Jemmi Tribe]

It concerns me that some people aren’t here playing to win, they’re just goofing around stating things like “we should vote inact to win” except nobody is here and puts all this effort in to lose.
1822 days ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Josh S. [Surko Tribe]

I only knew 3 other players on my original tribe, Will, Sagar, and Raul. We formed up to creat a 4 person alliance that seemingly will take us all the way to the final 4. We didn't lose a challenge through the first 4 challenges and were also able to stumble into a 6 personal alliance, adding in Roazo and Jorden.
The ideal situation would be that the 4 of us remained on the same tribe through the swap and then held majority into the merge, which is hopefully at 10. I am 100% loyal to this final 4 and I haven't really talked to a whole lot of players beyond it. So I think it's safe to say I have all of my eggs in one basket. Which may or may not be a wise move.
1820 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #5 - "I want a Hidden Immunity Idol" - Raul S.

-x-
Immunity: Jemmi
Eliminated: Zendaya H. (purplebb4) 4-2
-x-
Sagar O. (obscurity) - Zendaya
Fox C. (thefox111) - Zendaya
Raul S. (MrBird) - Zendaya
Will S. (SurvivorFan37) - Zendaya
Zendaya H. (purplebb4) - Michael
Michael M. (MonsterStar12) - Self-Vote

[NO IDOLS USED]

Zendaya ==> 4 (ELIMINATED)
Michael ==> 2 (SELF-VOTE)
1820 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 6
===
1820 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jesse V. [Jemmi Tribe]

it sucks to see Zendaya go, she was with me from the beginning. But I’ve gotta keep moving forward. I’m already building relations with people in my new tribe. Because even if I’m on the bottom I’m going to find a way
1820 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jesse V. [Jemmi Tribe]

I hope issy and I winning immunity for our tribe counts for something! We need to stay in this
1820 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #6 - "I'm going to find a way" - Jesse V.

-x-
Immunity: Jemmi
Eliminated: Michael M. (MonsterStar12) Medical Evac.
Eliminated: Jayden V. (jjvawesomeness0511) Medical Evac.
1820 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 7
===
1819 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jesse V. [Rezovski Tribe]

I’m in a very uncomfortable position in this game currently as I’m the only original Jemmi left to vote for, but if I can turn things around then it’ll be worth it
1819 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Josh R. [Rezovski Tribe]

So the merge is a bit of a mess. People are being paranoid. I personally think that everything will work out just fine

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!